Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2000, 07:13 PM   #41
Melusine
Dracolisk

Damn thats mean! But still funny!
Old 12-18-2000, 07:21 PM   #42
Holy Mage Wah

OK melusine, because I am a nice guy:

Holy Mage Wah: limited wish
Dinjji: What is it now - that's twice in one day!!
Holy Mage Wah: slow melusine every 2nd day then.
Dinjji: NO!!
Holy Mage Wah: I'll give you an extra 10000000 gold?
Dinjji: wel..............
Holy Mage Wah: and my boots too, come on!! I am a famous mage!! these alone will fetch 5000000000 gold!!!
Dinjji: WHAT!!! yes.......sir.............your wish is my command

Old 12-18-2000, 07:33 PM   #43
Armisael

Heh. My story was a joke. : )
But if you really want the ending, my girlfriend joins a cult and I never see her again. John Berg dies suddenly of a cardiac arrest and is replaced by a no-experience youngster. After a Friday night piss-up he accidentally gives me a huge raise, and I then move to a small villa in Coburg.
Or not.

Old 12-18-2000, 07:37 PM   #44
Melusine
Dracolisk

Wah That really IS sweet! Thank you! (It's not some kind of trick is it?)

Armisael I know your story wasn't an actual story (like as if you were writing a book) but it should be! It was hilarious and well-written. But I suppose that that's your job as a journalist
Old 12-18-2000, 07:44 PM   #45
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

A Villa in Coburg huh? My humble abode is located in Ringwood!
Old 12-18-2000, 07:49 PM   #46
Holy Mage Wah

err...........melusine, you owe me a new pair of mage boots!!

heh heh

Old 12-18-2000, 07:54 PM   #47
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

Dont trust him Melisune!!!
He bought those boots at K-mart. Just get him a cheap pair in return!
Old 12-23-2000, 04:30 PM   #48
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

*sigh*

you all see how Wah fuckes up my stories
Old 12-27-2000, 12:09 AM   #49
Jon the Hell Caster

Wah,
hope you dont mind but Im going to use your paraghraph. This is the one

The weather cleared on Mirthul evening. Though the sun has shone far brighter before - it was a relief in Domain Diablo. Last night's events seems cloudy and the ground still bore stains of the lightning storm, neverless it was a sign of spring for the normal town folks of Diablo.
The village was beginning to show its weakness in strength and even the mayor himself seemed reluctant to assure Diablo's forthcoming fate. Many bizarre storms have come this way recently and not one was to be explained by any science. Lightning tearing across the sky, so-called 'meteors' pounding down the nearby woods - setting flames alight. There seemed like no escape from the demons of the weather.
Wise Sages and Elder mages frantically begin to cast true sight - hoping to glimspe the problem slightly, but the terror remained shadowed. At this rate Diablo won't last long, water was plentiful at night but rare in the morning, the village was becoming chaotic, and even the wise elder mage Sarker doubted often.
Commoners flock the statue of Mystra, praying for her benevolent aid. Priests and mages work day and night casting luck and greater malison to create any possible protection. The situation was unpredictable. No one knew the cause. No one knew a cure. And as the settling sun lowered its crimson being into the shadows - the battered sky once again shattered it's demonic rampage............................