Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-04-2000, 12:07 AM   #1
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

I started affectionately calling him Sebastard ^.^

Glad Shinwicki give wisdom to warm-skin! Now jump made easy.
Old 12-04-2000, 04:40 AM   #2
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

That's right kiddies, 2 new questions & answers!

1) Anyway, have question: It say "Why people in game talk so much about so little? Go on and on in speech about nothing and make crazy talk?"

2) Next... up have thing need know by David. Say "when jump, jump short except when look sky. When look sky can't see where land. Why must look sky to jump high?"

Note that one of these questions involves sticking frozen pork chops in your underwear.. not for the squeamish!

Ask Shinwicki!
Old 12-04-2000, 06:04 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Many thanks oh wise Shinwicki for making Ukabu Bradley give answers on jump question. It always puzzle me before, but now make perfect sense. Now know I was speed jumping that fire trap on wizards path in crypt. No more using false physics for me(gazes at sky adoringly). And on silly speech question, have you met Sebastio yet?? I weeded my garden rather that listen to that rubbish 6 times.
Old 12-04-2000, 02:20 PM   #4
Lily the Ranger

OH, THANK YOU! Wise Shinwicki! Oh, wise Ukabu-Freud! All this time I thought my characters had missed some vital stage of physical development in their childhoods. Now, I find that the reason I can not jump high is because I am looking in the wrong place for answers! I have been saved! But does it really have to be a leap of faith thing. I much prefer the lool before you leap thing. Must go practice my jumps. Thanks again.

Old 12-04-2000, 03:14 PM   #5
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Hey, a new logo. It reminds me of something... hmmm...

Old 12-04-2000, 07:32 PM   #6
xenotoca

Shinwicki
posted this before but guess it got lost in the malestrom of questions.
D.W. has fooled us all when you dance the music is different for everybody. I dont get Swan Lake I get Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy. Ukabu xenotoca now most worried.
Bet Wvy get Nutcracker Suite
What music do others get

Also Lily stop Looling and start jumping this could be your trouble

Old 12-04-2000, 09:38 PM   #7
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Nutcracker Suite! Wish for internal genitalia when hear of such song! Oooh, poor warm-skin!
Old 12-04-2000, 11:06 PM   #8
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Ukbu-slip

WHAT? You wish be girl toad? You must stop drinks too much the Ukabu Brew. Make head all foggy, make ugly toad girls look more ugly.

Shinwicki know many things. Wise Toad Shaman. Toads need Ukabu slip. And Ukabu slip need smack upside head if not pull head out of toad ass.

Good bye Ukabu Slip!

BW
Old 12-05-2000, 12:48 AM   #9
Lily the Ranger

OOPS . . . xenotoca, now you have seen me before my morning (or mourning coffee). I lool quite a bit. Sounds like Freud might like a "cup".