Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2006, 05:46 AM   #21
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

True_Moose,
I used Taralash bow sometimes to make him run faster. He does more damage with Gesen's bow than any other bow I know. I like the electrical damage that pierce through any stoneskin, so he used Gesen bow the most. The number of attacks doesn't really matter in ToB when you have 'Greater whirlwind', so he didn't use Tuigan bow in ToB.

He did more damage using +2 arrow AND use Gesen's bow instead of only using Gesen's bow without arrows.

[ 03-04-2006, 06:03 AM: Message edited by: el_kalkylus ]
Old 03-05-2006, 08:45 PM   #22
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by el_kalkylus:
Natural super roll:
Str 18/35
Dex 18
Con 18
Int 18
Wis 16
Cha 3
Technically, a natural roll is taking the stats exactly the way they come out of the randomizer: You can hit Reroll as many times as you want, but you can't use the + or - buttons to drag your Charisma down to rock bottom and dump all those points into your other stats.
Old 03-05-2006, 08:55 PM   #23
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Quote:
NPC - Keldorn
Mainly because of his true sight ability and that he can use Carsomyr. He is also very useful, especially versus mages.
Just for the record, Keldorn has no special special abilities. Just the plain abilities of the Inquisitor. By making your own inquisitor character, you could boost the dex, thus creating a free bracer slot, and get a better con than keldorn.

Just my 2 cents, though.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:51 AM   #24
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

OK, SixOfSpade.

Kyrvias, I already knew that. I just wanted 1 NPC slot so that I could do some more quests. I don't see it as a big of a deal anyway since he stayed with the ranged group firing arrows most of the times.

[ 03-06-2006, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: el_kalkylus ]