Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2002, 11:42 AM   #1
Aliyah L'bliss
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ive got Edwin in my party, and when I went to the graveyeard district he said about a Nether Scroll needed to be found, and that it was in the area, I couldnt find it though, I am thinking maybe it is the book of kazaa? I have korgan and have done his quest ages ago, sold the book to someone, is it the book of kazaa or is it somewhere else?

Thanks in advance!

P.S im flowing with questions today huh? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2002, 12:18 PM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Spoilers

It is in the same area as the Korgan quest, down in the southern lower tombs. When you are down there, go to the east instead, and you'll find a Lich, called something that starts with an S.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 05:28 PM   #3
Alson
Galvatron

Actually, the name starts with an N.

The Lich that starts with an S. is...
Well...
A bit nastier fight... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
In memory of Ilan Ramon - the first Israeli astronaut.<br /><br /><br />[url]\"http://members.chello.nl/~j.vanthull/BG2SR/Home.htm\" target=\"_blank\">BGII Spells Reference</a> - everything you ever wanted to know about spells!
Alson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 10:06 AM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Alson:
Actually, the name starts with an N.

The Lich that starts with an S. is...
Well...
A bit nastier fight... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Oh yes, I know THAT Lich... After defeating him many times, I still look forward to fight him, to get a challenge. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote