Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2001, 04:17 PM   #31
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:

BTW, the forum seems to be very slow right now. What's happening?

Dunno, you reckon it might be my fault?

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 09-30-2001, 04:24 PM   #32
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Maybe he just needs his flaffy little body caddled....what say you? I'm guessing there's not a bad bone in his body really.

Yes he does seem to like to be caddled, all the time even, is relantless! I think I'm gonna teach him to raad too, might help with his speech impadiment. He says he wants to raad the Habbit first.

------------------
Old 09-30-2001, 04:25 PM   #33
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Of course it's your fault: first rule of the universe: everything's your fault (j/k in case you hadn't noticed )
I finally found that thread, it's called "The Biscuit King has Fallen": http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/003648.html

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 04:29 PM   #34
Kaz

After reading the thread through, I noticed that you'd already read it - hurrah!

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 04:30 PM   #35
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Of course it's your fault: first rule of the universe: everything's your fault (j/k in case you hadn't noticed )
I finally found that thread, it's called "The Biscuit King has Fallen":

Crumbs....again.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 09-30-2001, 04:37 PM   #36
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Yes he does seem to like to be caddled, all the time even, is relantless! I think I'm gonna teach him to raad too, might help with his speech impadiment. He says he wants to raad the Habbit first.

Gonnu teach the cheeky mankee to read hah? Don't let him get into bud hobbits for rice cakes...Inthidentally, ith hith thpeech impadiment of the lithping variety or doeth he jutht meth up thome of hith letterth?

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 09-30-2001, 04:40 PM   #37
Kaz

The picture is hilarious. I wonder where he found that?
Crumbs? I'd say... yum, dinner!

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 04:48 PM   #38
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Gonnu teach the cheeky mankee to read hah? Don't let him get into bud hobbits for rice cakes...Inthidentally, ith hith thpeech impadiment of the lithping variety or doeth he jutht meth up thome of hith letterth?

Well he has a few bud hobbits actually, although some of them are a bit endearing. Keeps swiping my ciggarates too. Well, hith spech impadiment is a bit of a tit for tat, ssslometimes he hasf a lisfpt and sometames he jast gets his lips maving all wrang and I con't understond a facking waierd he saying!

------------------
Old 09-30-2001, 05:09 PM   #39
Charlie
Lord Ao

Well thut ith facking weird und no mithtake. Ith ull huppening here ut the Generul Dithcuthions foram. Mankeeth with thpeech impadimenth ith one thing bat I heurd thut un othtrich hath tuken over the G.D foram. Whut the fack ith a lurge flightleth bird doing here unywayth? You heurd about thith othtrich, muybe we'll huve to get the mankee to thort him out, whut you reckon?

No ideath where he got the pic Kath, sure ith funny though.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 09-30-2001, 05:28 PM   #40
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Well thut ith facking weird und no mithtake. Ith ull huppening here ut the Generul Dithcuthions foram. Mankeeth with thpeech impadimenth ith one thing bat I heurd thut un othtrich hath tuken over the G.D foram. Whut the fack ith a lurge flightleth bird doing here unywayth? You heurd about thith othtrich, muybe we'll huve to get the mankee to thort him out, whut you reckon?

No ideath where he got the pic Kath, sure ith funny though.

Yes me mankee wouldna be me mankee wifout the generull dithcussuns foram or Ironwacks. An ostherich hath takan ovar? Oh my oh my. Me mankeee wants to thort thort thort it out!, can't have lurge flightleth birds smooshing the mambers, thomebody hath to take cwarge! Me mankee is screaming vewy vewy loud, bauncing ap and dawn he is (been getting into me beer too)!