Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-24-2000, 12:12 AM   #1
Jerome2k

(turns pages of large tome)

well.....no.....nope never had that one before......i got jahria stuck as a bear once, she could talk to people and use wepons but still had bear-doll.....what are the planes coming to these days.

Old 11-24-2000, 08:27 AM   #2
Merc Widowmaker

Hehe he. When I gave Aerie the "Sword" (actualy a key) she got free, but her doll wasnt changed from that of an Ogre. I did this part the game before and distinctly remember her changing back to an elf. Well I'm now marching around with this big oaf of an ogre with a hiegh pitched voice, like he put his underpants on to tight, casting spell and giggling like a little girl I tried casting dispel magic and remove curse etc but nothing helps

Has this happned anyone else had this problem ? Is it a known bug ?

Merc Widowmaker looks up at the heavens with his new found respect for the sence of humour of the Gods and breaks out a grin that would rival the smile given by assasins to their victims as they slice them from ear to ear.

Old 11-24-2000, 08:41 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

LOL LOL LOL ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

That's the funniest thing i've ever heard!!!!! Just picture her when you're going through the romance dialogue. It's either a bug or steroids gone HORRIBLY wrong. I think you might want to use shadowkeeper to edit her appearance - unless you're into the big, brutish, hairy type...

Old 11-24-2000, 09:23 AM   #4
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Merc Widowmaker...... Your indulgence..... pleasssseeee...... I don't mean to appear insensitive to your situation, but I honestly did laugh quite a bit when I pictured that in my mind, limited as it is, just as Memnoch did. I am sorry I have no advice to give.
It would be interesting to hear "Me crush you to goo"! in Aeries voice.
Good Luck with this.
Old 11-24-2000, 09:46 AM   #5
Merc Widowmaker

LOL If she/he was shouting " ... crush you to goo!" I wouldnt be so upset, but he/she is saying whatever that stupid, naive wingless elf normally says Imagine Jahiera admonishing this huge ugly brute of an Ogre about his/her naivety and the Ogre in a little goody two shoes voice saying " Oh Jahiera, your hair is so beutiful." I just wanna be sick ! Merc Widowmaker, the scourge of the forgotten realms DOES NOT abide tranvestite cross-dressing efiminate Ogres. What would his peers say (not that their is anyone worthy of being called Mercs peer)? No it just cant go on ! I dont even know if i should call this Ogre a he or a she

Old 11-24-2000, 10:00 AM   #6
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Has HE/SHE asked you if you think HE/SHE is beautiful yet? I truly empathize with you. But the thought of seeing and hearing Aerie, the wingless Ogre going through the romance dialogue, just cracks me up. Forgive me, I do not mean to laugh at your expense.
Old 11-24-2000, 10:31 AM   #7
Merc Widowmaker

he he dont be sorry Ive been laughing histericly for hours !

Merc scowls up at the heavens disaprovingly.
"Oh well," he says, "I guess I'll have to do some hacking!". He he LOL excuse the pun.

Old 11-24-2000, 01:06 PM   #8
Shashae

Don't know if this wouidl work or not, but have you tried polymorphing, and then returning to normal form?

And why do I picture Arie the ogre in the romance saying :

"Hey boy, You looking mighty fine in them tight jeans"

Old 11-24-2000, 02:35 PM   #9
Jerome2k

nah, tried everything: polymorphing, dispel magic, remove magic, remove curse etc. but she still wont change

mind you it looks a darn sight better than she did....