Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 08-24-2001, 04:04 PM   #1
Jeffrey
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am new at this game..and have done fairly well so far...even figured out a trick. So here I am, trying to find a way to open the gates in the tomb where there are hallways..and I just cannot figure it out..The elevator was a little bit tricky, but figured it out in a short amount of time...Oh, and what happens if you kill..say, the gypsy fortune teller or the Wise Toad ...I haven't, but thought that killing the gypsy wouldn't affect me..
Thank you for reading and being willing to aid in the battle!!!
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2001, 04:27 PM   #2
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

If you are talking about the two gates on either side of Rethpian, those open from the other side.

You need to access the "secret" room above the elevator to get back to the main part of the crypt and work your way around back to the gates.

Hope this helps. If not, let us know more about where you are and I will try to do better.

Knarfling
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2001, 02:03 AM   #3
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Herespia, the Gypsy, will offer a trade for an artifact you get from the Serpent Temple for one she has that's a Wizard Guild quest item. She will also reward you for your cooperation once you make the trade.

Dr.Pick
Dr.Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2001, 08:45 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Jeffrey!!!

Have you gotten further into the crypt yet?

Did you mean the gates (under water) near Rethpian, or do you mean the ones that represent either the warrior or wizard paths?
If the later, you need to use one of the crystal keys dropped by the ghosts to bring back the stairs that disappear. At the top you will find an item that you put into one of the urns at the warrior and wizard's path. A gate will then open. Good Luck and keep us posted!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote