Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2003, 06:39 PM   #11
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

how nice!

must try and get NWN soon! ..

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-13-2003, 07:02 PM   #12
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

hey Z anychance the store will be selling NWN soon? you guys are alot cheaper than the stores around here, plus, what are the chances of me seeing the mall again for another year?

explantion of the mall thing, the last time we went...I bought hair dye and not just any hair dye, GREEN hair dye , so I sorta got grounded by my husband, until the dye is gone anyways, he don't know, but next time, it will be pink

p.s. don't freak, it is only demi-permanant, and washes out after about 4 weeks
Old 09-14-2003, 12:11 AM   #13
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

So that's where lil Golas has disappeared to [img]tongue.gif[/img] *Ruffles his hair*

Well, you have all the fun you can get, bro, and some more, on my behalf. Hopefully we can have a game or two when I've upgraded my graphics card and we find a way to deal with time zone problems...
Old 09-14-2003, 02:11 AM   #14
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
[img]smile.gif[/img] Love it!

Hey Mem, there are a few in now!! Crimsomblade and Larry and others!!

I'm workin on some new tricks via scripts while the servers running.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I went in and couldn't find anyone!!! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] Some bloke named Taltyr (or something) and then someone named Jezekiel, who was that? I was in Level 5 when I saw them come in and didn't want to use the Shout channel (most RPers hate that).

Who was there?

Old 09-14-2003, 08:20 AM   #15
Stratos
Vampire

Jezekiel is True_Moose I think.

I just saw that there is a level 1 character online right now. He's gonna get his a$$ handed to him as soon as he enters the Undermountain.
Old 09-14-2003, 10:51 AM   #16
Grojlach
Zartan

One note about the get-together pictures... Legolas, why are you wearing trousers? Aren't you supposed to walk around in a dress or a kilt?
Old 09-14-2003, 10:57 AM   #17
Legolas
Jack Burton

I know
EfU doesn't support kilt hakpacks so it was either attending the get-together in trousers or staying home and missing the whole thing.
Old 09-14-2003, 03:46 PM   #18
Link
Jack Burton

You traitor! You're a disgrace for kilt-loving society!
Old 09-14-2003, 05:17 PM   #19
Legolas
Jack Burton

Ah, I am both saddened and pleased at once that one should draw this conclusion. For you see, this shows more plainly than any other response the need for further education regarding the visions of the T3.

What we seek to fight is not the position of trousers as a garment for men, nor women for that matter. Indeed, under certain (rare) circumstances, one might state that a pair of trousers are better suited for that certain task and/or environment. I cannot think of any examples off-hand, but it is quite possible.
Furthermore, our aim is not to see all men, everywhere, walk around in kilts, all the time. Unlike those masterminds behind the thrice cursed Trouser Tyranny, we do not seek to force anyone to wear a specific type of clothing. Indeed, the opposite is much closer to the truth.
The T3 and followers thereof strive to do but one thing, and one thing only. And that is to free mankind of the notion that the only proper clothing for men has to include a pair of trousers.

How many of you have even considered wearing a masculine unbifurcated garment such as the kilt? Indeed, that number alone should be proof enough that something is horribly wrong, that we are being tricked into trousers whether we want to or not, that, in truth, we have no choice in how we clothe ourselves?
I shall not tread into details here, for this is neither the place nor the time for this (although the time is drawing near). Suffice it to say that nearly all of you are slaves under the yoke of the Trouser Tyranny. But soon, if you are willing, you too will be saved. Then you are free to wear what you choose, bifurcated or not, and free to liberate others.

My wearing trousers in this event is a display of nothing more than my freedom, for where you are bound to trousers, I am not so a slave of my kilt (even though that is always preferable to your own situation). I believe that of all the many clans, Clan Hay has found the right words when they say "Keep the yoke". I do not want it.
Thank you. *steps from soapbox*

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 09-15-2003, 01:25 PM   #20
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Yes I can vouch for anything Legolas says! I am the proud owner of a kilt and since I've got it, women have grown more attracted to me, I've got a well-paid job and I've made tons of new friends who share my interest for the kilt! And best of all, I don't have to worry about about underwear [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

(Oh BTW nice to see you're still around Legless )

[ 09-15-2003, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Sir ReGiN ]