Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2001, 06:21 AM   #11
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

good luck killing that addiction! none of those are hard, but smoking is especially nasty! thats why i dont plan to ever start... anyways, good luck!
Old 12-02-2001, 06:25 AM   #12
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

quote:
Originally posted by 250:
I use AIM, the name is:
DeuxCentCequante

I dont mind adding one more friend. but I really am not going to talk abt it... too exhausted thinking abt it for days... I need my mind off that... as much as I can...

alright, Gina is missing... for four days already. no, I dont **know** she is missing. she hasnt written me or emailed me. last time I saw her, we were happy. so she is not ignoring me. she told me she 'd go see her friends on Wednesday... then come back next week... but she ALWAYS email me or log on to see me... not this time... I am calling her mom tomr... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I won't press you to talk about it, just know that I am here if you want to. I'll IM you.
Proud member of the LH (Yorick?)<br />Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar<br /><br />\"I\'ve had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America\'s the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I\'m proud of America, I\'m proud of our people, and I\'m gonna prove it. We\'re American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I\'m getting a little ticked off...go ta ****\"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 12-02-2001, 06:27 AM   #13
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:

I won't press you to talk about it, just know that I am here if you want to. I'll IM you.

I already told you, lol. just that I really cannot discuss this now... too tired. but thanks for your concern, it has been helpful!
Old 12-02-2001, 06:28 AM   #14
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

quote:
Originally posted by Drake:

hey any time you need the smilie just call me. remember I'm here to help. [img]graemlins/finger2.gif[/img] oh and Neil sends his [img]graemlins/finger.gif[/img] with love

sorry just remember you brought it on yourselfe [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LOL! I don't forget much, let alone things I bring upon myself! I think we are going to get along well! (for the first few days, just keep sharp instruments away from me! LOL!)
Proud member of the LH (Yorick?)<br />Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar<br /><br />\"I\'ve had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America\'s the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I\'m proud of America, I\'m proud of our people, and I\'m gonna prove it. We\'re American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I\'m getting a little ticked off...go ta ****\"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 12-02-2001, 06:31 AM   #15
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
good luck killing that addiction! none of those are hard, but smoking is especially nasty! thats why i dont plan to ever start... anyways, good luck!

Thank you! Stay true and DON'T START! That's my avice!
Old 12-02-2001, 06:34 AM   #16
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Hey Drake, your bunny reminds me of the Black Rabbit in Watership Down! (By the way, keep the humor coming!)
Old 12-02-2001, 06:47 AM   #17
Sorcerer Alex

Best of luck Liliara. I managed to stop. I smoked for about two years, it became a habit, I'd just have a few every day, and didn't think much of it, until one day, I just woke up and thought 'this is bad'. It came to me so suddenly, and I just managed to stop, just like that. I didn't have any trouble with it, I found it very easy. So personally, I really don't know why people should see it as difficult. It's all a case of mind over matter. If you have enough willpower, you'll be able to stop, no trouble. It's fads like patches, sprays, gums etc. that keep reminding you of how badly you want a cigarette.

If you just think about other things, and put the whole topic of smoking out of your mind, you should be able to stop. Heck if I can do it, anyone can.

Again, best of luck [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2001, 06:47 AM   #18
Drake
Baaz Draconian

quote:

LOL! I don't forget much, let alone things I bring upon myself! I think we are going to get along well! (for the first few days, just keep sharp instruments away from me! LOL!)

*Drake holds up a big sign that reads "looky over here"* while Liliara is looking at he sign Neil runs over and pics up all the sharp objects around Liliara. Haha now it's safe to continue [img]graemlins/finger.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2001, 06:52 AM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HAHA! Liliara, you want to laugh?
then go here
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...&f=10&t=005660

then check the Wedding thread on GD by Lord of Alcohol.. you'll forget you wanted to smoke, I'm sure! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Cloudy
Old 12-02-2001, 06:55 AM   #20
Drake
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Hey Drake, your bunny reminds me of the Black Rabbit in Watership Down! (By the way, keep the humor coming!)

Watership down? is that a movie? never saw it I guess.

BTW [img]graemlins/finger2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/finger.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/finger.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img] hey!! who let that last one in!?!?! uh er just ignor that one please.