Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 06-15-2004, 09:46 PM   #1
weskerwesker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

are you still here guys wyv.radek ?
well i started W&W all over again i`m at the serpent temple , now my first "on to do" job was to get the serpent idol outa the serpent holds. (since i didn`t succeeded last time ..) well .. again its too damn raising every anger at my body . i just can`t pass through arrr!! ( i highlighted my pixie as first) hmmm seem pretty impossible, does anyone have a trick or something on how to go on ..? i don`t wanna just say the words to the spirit of xydusa.
?? thanks.
weskerwesker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 03:40 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

1. Don't worry, we are here all the time [img]smile.gif[/img]
2. Well, cool down, it can't be mended. Try again and again until you pass. I have tried everything possible and I haven't found anything satisfactory. If you can cast Vanish then try it, it usually works. You can try to look a bit down while you are trying to pass the orifice but it doesn't seem to enhance your chance to pass. The best method is giving up the idol. The correct answers are:

serpent charms - servant bows
serpent schemes - servant dreams
serpent strikes - servant prays
serpent sleeps - servant waits
Old 06-16-2004, 06:39 AM   #3
weskerwesker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

shyottttttt ): i got your point
too bad there is no way to pass ):
weskerwesker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 05:48 PM   #4
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

And keep in mind that the questions aren't always asked in that order.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 11:22 AM   #5
morningstar
The Magister

I nearly ripped my hair out with this one first time round. But you have some good answers above, and yes the questions appear in a different order each time, so write them down first or you will really have trouble. Good luck