Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2002, 06:07 PM   #1
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Ok, now I've been through the Jaheira Harper Quest at least 3 times. Unfortunately, for my Swashbuckler, it won't seem to start.

Here's the deal. I did the Harper Base Quest first, because usually, right after that, Reviane comes up and asks Jaheira to come along. Unfortunely, it's been 192 days and she still hasn't shown up. I'm getting bored just waiting for her. I also started that quest on the 5th day. So what's up here? She's never taken this long before.

Is there anyway I can use Shadowkeeper to speed her along her way?
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 07:14 PM   #2
Ezekial
The Magister

Spoilers contained below....
OK, a few things I can think of...
1) When I've been playing, this only ever happened after I had cured the curse Baron Ployer gives Jaheira (though that might be just my gameplay)

2) You say 192 days...how long is this in real time? (ie have you just been sleeping or using ctrl-T cheat?) I'm not sure, but think it is classed as part of the romance with Jaheira. If it is, these are based on a real-time clock, not game-time.

3) re:SK...You can, revianeappear in global variablwes is a counter, (set to 1 should make her appear) and revianespawn in J's Local variables should be 1..not sure on this though, haven't used SK for sp long...
Also you could try using CLUAConsole to do same thing, or to spawn Reviane.
Old 02-01-2002, 07:17 PM   #3
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Thanks, will try.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-01-2002, 07:22 PM   #4
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

If your in Jehira romace a certian event my occur before she be summonded, to get this event you be sleeping in the winderness.
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 07:26 PM   #5
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

If your in Jehira romace a certian event my occur before she be summonded, to get this event you be sleeping in the winderness.
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 10:24 PM   #6
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

I fixed it.

First I tried the other stuff, but it didn't quite work.

Then I noticed something, in another game where I do have a romance with her, the global variables has VICONIAROMANCEOUT set at 1. So I added JAHEIRAROMANCEOUT and set it to 1 since I have a romance with Aerie, and then it happened, Merona appeared to tell Jaheira she was wanted at the Harper's Compound.

I also added TERMINSELAPPEAR and set it to 1, so I don't know if that's what really did it either.

I'm just happy to have started the Harper Quests. Also, I got two birds with one stone:

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

As soon as I got Reviane not to fight Jaheira, and she left in peace, Dermin appeared too. 1 second after I got done with the Reviane Dialogue, so cool.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R