Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 06-20-2002, 10:22 PM   #1
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

After seeing Zs screenies I can't wait to buy the game for myself but I got a few questions...

a)Is it possible to control two characters in Multiplayer the way my brother and I are doing atm?
b)Will the game run ok on my PIII, 550? 32mbGeForce2mx? - I've seen the system specs but you can't always rely on them, just wondering if someone has a similar pc to me could let me know how it's running [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: Sorry, thought I was posting in the NWN forum [img]tongue.gif[/img] If someone could shift this I'd be really appriciative

EDIT2: Ta [img]smile.gif[/img]

Don't mind me, I'm just a fool

[ 06-20-2002, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Downunda ]
Old 06-21-2002, 08:01 AM   #2
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
After seeing Zs screenies I can't wait to buy the game for myself but I got a few questions...

a)Is it possible to control two characters in Multiplayer the way my brother and I are doing atm?
b)Will the game run ok on my PIII, 550? 32mbGeForce2mx? - I've seen the system specs but you can't always rely on them, just wondering if someone has a similar pc to me could let me know how it's running [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: Sorry, thought I was posting in the NWN forum [img]tongue.gif[/img] If someone could shift this I'd be really appriciative

EDIT2: Ta [img]smile.gif[/img]

Don't mind me, I'm just a fool
Well that is about the same as my system, and I am planning on getting it. It should run ok.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Scholarcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002, 08:13 AM   #3
MagiK

Judgeing from the amount of control over visuals and stuff you have, I think you should be able to run this game ok Downunda [img]smile.gif[/img] With the ability to turn things off, and control the screen res and zoom in and out, it is highly adjustable.