Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2001, 02:42 AM   #1
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Life on the dark side. Percepts from a 30th level assassin. (Warrior 5, Barbarian 7, Samurai? 12)
To kill a King! Good amounts of gold, one heck of a price for the Hammer, and oh, the EXP!
To kill a ghost? Grunaxe came from the darkside, this was a litle bit of a challenge, as I was only like level 3, and the Ninja about 4, with no really powerful offensive spells, all hack and slash. Good EXP!
To kill a Dragon! Oh what fun! Like 9 levels increase from the drastic amount of EXP. And you get The shroud back, a good shield.
To kill a Leprechaun? Too easy, worthless stick, good EXP.
What type of weapon? None other than the 2 handed sword of Doom! "The Assassinator" Slightly enhanced by my magic abilities! Tough 20%, To hit +3, Damage +9. When hidden in shadows, "Backstab" He has hit for 204 points! When caught in the open averages 81 points. On a 1 to 4 basis, he swings, then chops in one attack, making for a very devastating round!
Some critters can only be hit with the "Mavin"! Plus his wakasahi, "Assassin's Blade" again, highly modified. When I forget to re-equip, the mavin does around 45, and the "AB" about 63. When hidden, 120, and 157 accordidngly.

Gold, there have been many good post' on how to make money. I like to find enhanced weapons, spend a couple grand on enhancing them a little more, and sell for a profit. This will put you in the red if you try for armor!
I earned over 1.5 mil doing this, most of which went to enhancing my use armor. Regen +3 will cost you 240,000 alone. Then add Tough, then a few protects that you are low on in stats. You can spend well over a mil just on one piece of armor you plan to keep. However, it only sells for peanuts!
My other critter? 31st level Ninja (Priest 10, Warlock 10, Monk 8) Need those "Curing" spells.
I only run two critters in this group. Mega EXP distributed over a short distance creates high levels and good stats fast.

Next, To kill a Hydra? a Renegade Pirate? and ???

------------------
Felix The Assassin
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2001, 05:43 AM   #2
the_young_one
Manshoon

If you concentrate all your blessings in one area e.g. damage +12 (or +14 when you are a zenmaster), then you'll find out how really really expensive blessing can be.. Luckily, you can bless those dragon arrows to the hilt, use fletchery and each arrow is worth more than 5 million gold apiece..

As to your hit list, Oakenmir is a very popular target giving 10 mill exp.. For more of a challenge, you can try to kill the lich Gezzerd'Ra in Skull Castle for 2.4 million exp (you have to use the mavin sword, and be very persistent/creative)..
the_young_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2001, 08:17 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Felix!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2001, 09:42 AM   #4
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Hey "The_Young_One"
Thanx.
I tried the Lich, as you stated can only be hit with the Mavin. I guess I was not creative enough. Cet came along and hauled him off!
Oakenmire? Really. I'll have to pursue that target.
I did not get the tomb from the snake temple, not sure if I can get it still. Would like to have a zemaster though.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote