Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2006, 06:33 AM   #1
Envy
Dungeon Master

Spoilers....
Hi everyone,let me explain the situation..its kind a weird position..
I succesfuly romanced Jaheira through SoA getting Harper Pin etc..and for all this time Aerie was with me and trying to romance me at the same time but i always refused her attempts choosing the rude dialog options..And finally she said she will never disturb me and stopped..but for a while..Then after some time she started again.Anyway we finished SoA and started our ToB journey still romancing with Jaheira..But suddenly Aerie starts trying to romance me..And she starts the dialogue with the word "My Love" and my only dialogue option started with "But My Love" too..
I used SK and looked global options and saw that with Jaheria its number is 2 meaning I'm romancing but with Aerie its again 2 so Its meaning that I'm romancing both with Jaheria and Aerie...What will I do..? enjoy myself ? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2006, 09:48 AM   #2
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

You dog!! Dont really have any other advice than Play on Playa Seriously tho I'm not sure why this would've happened, sounds to me like some wierd bug so make sure your patched up to date, only other solutions I can think of would be to dump one of them out the party or save a new file and try changing the global variables of one of them to 0.

Although if it was me I would'nt change a thing heheh

[ 01-04-2006, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Madman-Rogovich ]
Old 01-04-2006, 05:17 PM   #3
Cam_H
Zhentarim Guard

There are mod(s) that allow concurrent romances and other(s) that allow the PC to say anything and yet the romance would progress regardless - have you either or both of these mods installed? Check your weidu log if you're not sure one way or the other.
Cam_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 07:01 PM   #4
timothy trotter
Drizzt Do'Urden

i 'think' if your 'girlfriend' dies, the romance is over, so if you killed aire, then revived her, shw would no longer love you.
Old 01-04-2006, 07:06 PM   #5
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by timothy trotter:
i 'think' if your 'girlfriend' dies, the romance is over, so if you killed aire, then revived her, shw would no longer love you.
You think she'd get the hint?
Old 01-05-2006, 02:13 AM   #6
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Romances will survive the death of the NPC involved, but not your booting them from the party (or Petrification or Imprisonment, as that boots them from the party). Try that. Of course, if you've got a "Romance-NPCs-successfully-no-matter-what-you-say" mod as well as a "Romance-multiple-NPCs-concurrently" mod installed, then perhaps not even temporarily kicking them out of the party would be enough.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:12 AM   #7
Envy
Dungeon Master

I checked my mod list and I have the mods six mentioned..So I think my only option is to enjoy myself.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

But maybe....

Aerie walking just infront of Jaheria in my formation so one day "accidently of course" Jaheria can cast..

Doom+Creeping Doom followed by Finger of Death..
[img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-05-2006, 03:20 AM: Message edited by: Envy ]