Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-20-2001, 05:11 PM   #1
Pat0925
Elite Waterdeep Guard

He says that I 15000 is enough and thats what I have. Should I give it to him now or can I just wait or what would be the best thing to do?
Old 07-20-2001, 05:14 PM   #2
oldbittercraig
Elminster

that's as good as it gets.
Old 07-20-2001, 05:17 PM   #3
Eddith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm playing through the game a second time now and the first time I chose to hold off on paying him and I did a number of quests to power up a bit before moving on to the next chapter. Dont really know if it makes much difference but I thought that I'd be prepared just in case. Besides I figured that I'd make him sweat for his cash a little. This time I'll trying going the other route with the vamps and see what happens.

It's funny how the pesky vamps keeps pushing me to make a decision and Gaelen send his punk nephew to find me and try to convince me to follow him back to Gaelen's house. If I was playing an evil party I'd either Polymorph that kid or imprison him beneath the earth.

Eddith
Old 07-20-2001, 07:12 PM   #4
Gavin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Didn't any of you guys fight for the vamps? I felt real bad about it as a Paladin, then I got a look at Bodi's thigh high S&M boots and I was her EEEEVvvvilll little knight. We went and paid GB a visit and left him bleeding all over his rug, minus his gear.

I know, I know, I'll eventually have to fight the leeches eventually, but I figured, in the beginning of the game, humans, even tough thief humans, are far easier to fight than supernatural blood suckers.

Gavin