Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-18-2000, 01:20 PM   #1
Chaos_Inc

I have looked and looked and can not locate the spare parts. I have spoken with the King will try that again he said that the spare parts are located to the west trollie. I have found the rail switch that changes which track you go down. I also have done what another had posted us the flags to mark lifts that go to the next level on each of the lifts. I need assistance here I would like to finish this one and get more of my charaters with mass area spells to kill the lilly plants at the boogers. It is driving me nuts. Please assist.
Old 12-18-2000, 01:56 PM   #2
Lily the Ranger

You will know you are in the right room when you find a charred body . . . the lever is next to a broken trolley and very hard to see (spirit eye might help) . . . if you haven't found this room maybe one of the answer gods or goddess have directions. Sorry.
Old 12-18-2000, 02:38 PM   #3
PIMP

Man(women) its a long stick with what looks like a metal ball on top by the trolley. Looks like a wand by sure doesnt work like one.
Old 12-18-2000, 02:39 PM   #4
xenotoca

Follow Lilys advice except look for a broken cart not trolley in one of the caverns. It is a bitch to see and you may have to move around the cast and try several different approaches. Treat it like a treasure chest when you have to find that last bit of treasure to empty the chest. Move the cursor around until it changes from broken cart to strange item then you have found it.
Old 12-19-2000, 05:20 AM   #5
carg
The Magister

The cave with the cart is on the second of the 3 floors of the west branch. I missed it the second time I played because I thought it was on the deepest level, but it helps when you know what you're looking for.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote