Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 07-29-2003, 06:02 PM   #1
Arquendil Lorigollo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Alright, I'm a member of the Quarra clan of Vampires and Volrina has asked me to get her some raw materials for some amulets. Right, I got the materials, but when I go back to her, I can't even bring up the subject. Is there someone I need to talk to or should I just go do other Vampire things for a while?

Also, for curiosity's sake. Has anyone tried or is it possible to beat the game as a Vampire?

Any input is welcome, thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2003, 04:40 AM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

If my memory serve me correct, there's a bug with Quarra Vampire Clan that you'll be unable to finish their quest. I don't know whether the latest patch fiex that.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 10:17 AM   #3
booklord
Dungeon Master

Just ran into this Quarra bug head first. I'm using an x-box ( no console commands ) so I'm thinking of just reloading from the save I made right before turning into a vamp and trying Aundae instead.

If I just take a cure common disease potion, and cure the disease ( before turning into a vampire ) can I then go out and catch it again ( This time from an Aundae )?

Other Things I've learned about being a vamp:

There is a bug involving constant effect fortify attribute items and turning into a vamp. Basically when i took my nap and woke a vampire I discovered that my stats that were raised by the constant effect items and by my new vampire bonuses remained colored white even after I removed the constant effect items. This gets important because restore spells don't work on fortified attributes! To avoid this bug you need to remove all constant effect attribute raising equipment before the big change.

Another Note: Amusing moment.
Nord Quarra Vampire with Denmaster's ring. ( total 80% resist shock ) In the battle against Irarak and his followers, I'm completely surrounded and someone casts a powerful area effect shock spell. ( Proably Irarak ) Tickles me. Kills EVERYONE else.
booklord is offline   Reply With Quote