Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-18-2000, 05:31 AM   #41
A Mage named Rikard

Sorry not bg2 cd but fw. im gonna try it

Old 10-18-2000, 07:14 AM   #42
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey Tobbin, u get my messages on email? if not dont worry, installs, think it works, havnt tried, but still, thanx.

and other guy that emailed me, if u didnt get my email then....i dunnow.
Old 10-18-2000, 07:46 AM   #43
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Excellent. Wasn't sure what was going on there. I d/l'ed the file myself and it went ok. I have been forwarding the messages, so you may have to go into a message to see it. If you have probs though, just give me a yell and I can try to send it to you fresh (for those others that I have forwarded to). I use AOL for mail and I know it's not the most compatible with everyone, but you do get 5 megs incoming and unlimited outgoing. (daily limit I mean here. I have never tried sending anything over 4.8 megs)
Old 10-18-2000, 07:49 AM   #44
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Hey, if anyone has heard from Lisyra, please let me know if the file got through. I haven't heard from Lisyra and don't know if everything is going through or not.
Old 10-18-2000, 01:15 PM   #45
Razor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ALAS !
I am unable to purchase the collectors edition
(as are many i understand)
I would however love to get my hands on some
of the new weapons and stuff (like Dak`kon`s zerth`s katana)
so if anyone is feeling generous, please mail me the items
and i would be eternaly greatfull
Thanks
Old 10-18-2000, 02:00 PM   #46
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Lestor, I should have files your way soon. You don't hear by tonite (10PM EST) then give me a shout. Ok, now for the regular news. I just got an e-mail from Black Isle (finally) saying that CE is no longer available. Since they are not selling it anymore, I believe it would not harm them to send some copies of the stuff. I'm not sending the entire cd. Just the items. But that's what most of you want anyways, right? Just give me a shout and I'll do what I can.
Old 10-18-2000, 02:25 PM   #47
jekwar

I also would like to have the bonus cd file. If anyone would like to send it to me, here's my e-mail address: jefk68@aol.com Thanks. They really should offer these bonuses as an item you can purchase seperately or with the collector's edition. It's not like I'm going to go out and buy the collector's edition after I've already bought the regular one! HELLO!!!

Old 10-18-2000, 02:54 PM   #48
scourge

Heya:

I don't know if anyone would be so generous, but if anyone is emailing the files on the bonus cd, I'd love a copy sent to Nil0c@aol.com. That is a zero in nil0c not the letter o. That would b too cool if someone would help out a brother!!!

Old 10-18-2000, 09:38 PM   #49
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, this thread has DEFINATELY got alot of response, btw, is the store on the CE cd in in adventures mart? is it the girl that sells all the balduran equipment and stuff?
Old 10-19-2000, 12:23 AM   #50
ashaman

If anyone could possibly send me the equipment files from either CD I'd be grateful. My address is ashaman@e247.com thanks a lot