Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 06-15-2002, 03:30 AM   #1
ZFR
Legion Symbol

hey there

i completed renal bloodscalps quest and he told me i have maevars guild as stronghold... but i didnt visit there instead i went to brynlaww as i thought i will start my stronghold after i rescued imoen...
anyway... the only other stronghold i had was priest of lathander stronghold.. that was very straightforward... but after reading the thief stronghold walkthrough at gamebanshee i saw the thief stronghold is more complex and not simply a series of quest...

anyway.. the walkthrough at gamebanshee is a very very poor one... can anyone please give me a complete walkthrough... include EVERYTHING spoil me as much as possible... please write EVERYTHING there is... especially those who did this themselves...

i just emerged from underdark and before talking to duke elhan of the elves i got a message saying that someone from renal is waiting for his money...

thanks all
Old 06-15-2002, 03:34 PM   #2
georgecarnell

i care
Old 06-15-2002, 04:02 PM   #3
daan
Silver Dragon

Tip:
Never, ever, post on the ToB-forum if you can post in the SoA-forum too. This forum's a slow answerer and usually a bit cynical [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2002, 11:05 PM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah... you might become a recipent of my one word answers. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 06:53 PM   #5
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but once you head out to brynlaw you lose the thieves stronghold, It's a bummer I know so i doubt you will still have it upon return sorry
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 04:01 AM   #6
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but once you head out to brynlaw you lose the thieves stronghold, It's a bummer I know so i doubt you will still have it upon return sorry
not at all... i still have mine...