Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2001, 02:05 PM   #1
Raige
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorry, I have a headache that is destroying my concentration. What purpose does Oakenmir serve? And where is that Cyclops that you are supposed to kill for one of the guild quests?
Raige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2001, 02:59 PM   #2
Traute
The Magister

Oakenmir is a nice old tree who'll tell you a lot about the history of the Gael Serran. I've never tried killing him, but then I don't kill the friendly NPCs. He 's worth a lot of XP, but it's supposed to be a heck of a fight.

If you mean the Goshin shield quest from the Warriors' Guild at Brimloch Roon, you'll find him at Skull Castle. If you're after Doshi Gin for the Ishad N'Ha guild, he's in the secret area beyond Boogre Prison.

Traute
Traute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2001, 04:01 PM   #3
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Oakenmir is a nice tree that will tell you much about the history of the Gael Serran and also the full story of the battle between Cet and Anephas. Other than that though, there really is no purpose for him. He is a very powerful opponent if you wish to kill him, he is level 482 with 8482 HP and gives 10338538 XP. The major problem you run into fighting him is he summons several Tree o' the Groves to help him. If you decide to fight him and want advice, just come back here and we'll tell you how to beat him

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote