Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 11-16-2007, 05:00 PM   #131
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Default Re: Dystopia: The Fallen Angels

Scott Avery

Taking aim on the shooter, Scott shot off another round and then targeted the third figure, all the while closing the gap in a zig zag pattern.
Elif Godson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 02:54 PM   #132
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

(Ricor Messman)

The Tac-Liason glares at his datapad before replying. ,,Sir, our men have already moved to contain the situation, and we're positive that we can stop whatever crawls out of the elevator-shafts. Unfortunately, we know nothing about enemy numbers or armement. If the number of shuttles they've used is any indication, there could be well over a hundred of them on deck 4.'' He briefly clutches his right ear, and you get the feeling that the tactical-channel is buzzing right now. ,,Still, according to our simulations, there is a 71 percent chance that we'll be able to retake deck 4 by force. However, this would require us to commit all available military personel. Unfortunately, we estimate a 97 percent casualty rate among the hostages.'' He frowns. ,,Personally, I think it may be preferable to wait until we learn more about the enemy. If we can get them to release as much as a single hostage, we might obtain priceless information. We could also attempt to restore power to the internal sensors or try to gas the place.'' He smiles apologetically. ,,I'm sorry sir, we're completely in the dark. If you choose to commit serious resources to an assault, you might also want to arm the rest of the crew.''
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:03 PM   #133
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

(Scott Avery)

You hit him squarely in the chest. The man staggers backwards, but does not lose his footing. Moving forward, you rapidly close the distance between yourself and the remaining two men. Before you can take any kind of action, one of them scores a lucky hit with his energy rifle. Your armor absorbes the blast, but the force of the impact throws you against the wall. Although your armor has probably taken some damage, your camouflage seems to hold. On your thermal display, you see another dozen people leave the Launchbay. At this distance, there is no way of telling if they're friend or foe.

Last edited by Dreamer128; 11-18-2007 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:24 PM   #134
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

(Philbert Sigismund Wolf)

Stunned and suffering from a number of second- and third-degree burn wounds, you finally drift into blissful unconsciousness. After an indeterminable amount of time, you awaken to find a young woman kneeling next to you. Even in the semi-dark, you can see her lips moving, but no sounds of any kind reach your ears for the first few seconds.
,,..still alive.'' A small medical flashlight briefly blinds you, but much to your dismay, you find it impossible to blink.
,,He's in bad shape'', she concludes, talking to someone outside your field of view. You can't hear the answer, but it obviously isn't to her liking. ,,Dead hostages are of no use to us.'', she snaps, then turns and softly slaps you in the face. ,,Can you hear me?'', she asks. ,,Don't worry, the effects of the blast should wear off any moment.''

Last edited by Dreamer128; 11-18-2007 at 04:35 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:01 PM   #135
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Scott Avery

Nonchalantly smiling back at Jorg, "Jorg, it doesnt look good down there, I took two down before I hopped in the shaft, thought about hitting engineering but I didnt want a dead end if you get my drift. I am glad to see friendly faces. Thanks for the Comm, I'll get to it..
Avery to command, Sir's, we have cyborgs and humaniods all over deck four, I couldnt get an accurate number but at least ten were headed in my direction by the elevator shaft, they arearmed and armoured. I stunned two, one more then likely normal with no armor, he was giving commands, then next it took three shots to drop, the third I hit once with no effect and thats when reinforcments came down the hall...Over...
" Scott took a breath and headed to get a bigger weapon..

spelling and punctuation, blame the rum...

Last edited by Elif Godson; 11-18-2007 at 11:03 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:20 PM   #136
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

(Ricor Messman)

The tac-liason turns towards you, and you see you a brief look of surprise cross his face. ,,Sir, security reports that one of the Marines we send to deck four just climbed out of the elevator shaft. He's on the Comm right now. Do you wish to speak with him?''
Old 11-20-2007, 05:58 PM   #137
dplax
Jack Burton

Philbert Sigismund Wolf

Wolf glanced at the woman above him. He couldn't really make up his mind whether she was expecting an answer from him or not, and wishing to remain prudent, he chose to remain silent.

He glanced around, trying to take in as much of his surroundings as he could, should he need the knowledge in the coming minutes.
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 11:12 AM   #138
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

The woman injects you with an unknown substance. For a brief moment, black turns to purple, then the world goes back to black. ,,Stranger, you've witnessed our resolve. Go to your captain. Tell him that unless he meets our... more than reasonable demands, people are going to die'', she says. Her face is illuminated only by the sparsely placed crimson emergency-lighting, and she looks more like an apparitionthan a scientist. For a moment, you wonder if you're actually awake. Perhaps this entire conversation is merely a fictional product of your drugged mind. Suddenly, you are lifted to your feet and pushed towards the elevator. Much to your surprise, your legs manage to support your body. Whatever drug she administered to you, it obviously works. Still, the woman seems to insist on half dragging, half carrying you to the elevator. Occasionally looking over her shoulder. ,,Give this to your captain'', she whispers as she hands you a metallic item. Then, she steps back and vanishes into the darkness.
You are standing in the elevator, but realise that the manual-control has been deactivated. The lift can only be controlled from Tactical and the Bridge. Hopefully, they'll spot you on the camera and bring you in. Unless, of course, this is all a part of some kind of elaborate trap.

-----------------------------------------

(Scott Avery)

,,Hey Avery, what do you make of this?'', the sergeant asks, pointing towards one of the viewscreens. You turn away from the weapons locker and walk towards him. The screen is filled with camera footage from several decks, including the only cam that is still active on deck 4: the one in the elevator. For some reason, whoever has boarded the ship has chosen not to disable it. Despite the lack of lighting, you immediately identify the man that is now staggering into the elevator as doctor Wolf.

Last edited by Dreamer128; 11-24-2007 at 05:08 PM.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:49 AM   #139
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Scott Avery

" That's Doctor Wolf, wonder what there up to? Let's grab him and see whats goin on. "
Old 11-24-2007, 05:12 PM   #140
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

The lights in the elevator flicker briefly and the doors begin to close. In the darkness beyond the elevator, you see shades moving towards Engineering.