Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 10-27-2001, 05:43 PM   #1
Subotai
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Reading a post here reminded me of a question I had...On the 4th level of Dragon's Eye you rescue a group of adventurers. Marchon of Waterdeep gives a little explanation for what happened.

Question: The lead PC eems a little dubious of their explanation of how they got there. That little "Hmmmmmm....I see," usually means not all is as it appears to be.

Is there a way to find out what the deal is with these guys? Are they working for the other side, and if so, is there a way to reveal it?

Best,

Subotai, thief and archer

------------------
----------
"Fireball me! Fireball me! FIREBALL ME!"
Subotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2001, 06:30 PM   #2
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

I've certainly never found out anything strange about this group. Its possible that the PC's are a little dubious about the way they were captured. Not very heroic and all that. 'Covering yourself with claret and pretending to be dead?' 'Just not sporting old chap.'

------------------
Making running away an art form
Lord Brass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2001, 11:38 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

AFAIK, the NPC's there are "legit". They're there to help out...and watch over you if you need to rest (after you've cleared off the level. Also good to return to for rest when clearing level 5.)

As far as the PC dialog options go, you may notice that there are generally options for someone following "good", "neutral", or "evil." Some of them are serious, and others downright hilarious. I would imagine the "Hmmmmm...I see.." to be the Neutral option.

------------------

Patience, my BUTT...I'm going to KILL something!!!
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2001, 08:26 PM   #4
Subotai
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks, guys. Your explanations make sense. Guess I'm just getting paranoid in my old age.

Subotai, thief and archer

------------------
----------
"Fireball me! Fireball me! FIREBALL ME!"
Subotai is offline   Reply With Quote