Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 10-17-2001, 10:10 AM   #1
rb3007
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i'm in the dragon's eye currently...now, when i entered there were villagers in there and they were alive...but then i rested and was attacked and the villagers were dead...is this going to cause a problem in the game?...please respond asap!
thanx
rb3007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 10:12 AM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I can't remember, but I do not think that they contribute any necessary clues, though they give a few, I can't remember, so sorry if it what I say is wrong, but I believe you should be able to continue.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 11:47 AM   #3
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

I don't think that they do, although they may tell you where the children are being held. Even so, I've never had them all die like that - even when the party have rested near them several times. I've been attacked, sure, but they've never picked on the civilians!

Wouldn't of thought that it was a problem though. Still, if you do find that you can't continue, let the forum know

------------------
Making running away an art form
Lord Brass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 11:36 PM   #4
shawnme
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I dont think it will case a problem. if you have a save game earler back just reload and dont save near s. unles do dont care about them than it dosent mater,
shawnme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 12:57 AM   #5
DeadDancingShape
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Isn't this a bit weird btw? Shouldn't you kinda help them? There is no interaction even with the Kuldahar smithy's son...
DeadDancingShape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 07:41 PM   #6
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Welcome DeadDancingShape. If you talk to the smithy's son, the next time you go back to Kuldahar, he'll be more than happy to see you.
Minor Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You get his Hammer which is nice (+4 and good against Golems) as well as the use of the chest at the back of the shop that he keeps it in. I think there's some experience to go with it, and probably a discount on the merchandise, though in truth I never paid attention to that.

------------------
Making running away an art form
Lord Brass is offline   Reply With Quote