Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2002, 12:55 PM   #1
BRNDL BACKBREAKER
Elite Waterdeep Guard

After beating HOW and IWD (in that order), I loaded TOTL and started the game. I chose the HOW expansion mode start up and the games starts with Hjolder (SP?) teling about the problems with the ten tribes and the barbarians, and when I enter the tavern Stubbletoes tells the story again about the barbarians. My question is... does anyone know if you have to replay HOW again to get the the TOTL part of the game or is there a direct way to start TOTL.
BRNDL BACKBREAKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2002, 04:28 PM   #2
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Are you sure it wasn't the dwarf that told that story about the barbarians? Hobart is just to the left of the dwarf - I know dwarves and halfings are both short, but .... [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2002, 06:57 PM   #3
Durwyn
Elminster

Hmm Micah has a point, but I think you clearly say that it is indeed Stubbletoes the one who sais it? Well Stubbletoes has a yellow cloak wrapped around him, and as far as I remmeber he is to the left of the Dwarf, of coursing looking from the control point of view. Now if it is indeed Stubbletoes then try reinstalling ToLM. And if you have a Save game before you went on Hjolders quest to kill Istrachi or whatever her name is, then load that saved game up and go into the Whistling Gallows Inn and you can start from there as well. Your best way however would most likely be just reinstalling the game.

Good Luck!

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Durwyn ]