Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-01-2001, 08:44 PM   #141
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Puts the apron on and runs off to the kitchen. Knocks some cooks out of the way and starts makeing his famous popcorn Aerie~

Hmm bartender would be great.

------------------
So close yet so far....
Old 10-01-2001, 09:30 PM   #142
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Scratches a scar running above her lip~ "All right, time to install the tap." ~After hammering in several kegs containing all the infamous Fearun ales and whines, she steps back to admire her handy work~ "Gorgeous!" ~Picks up a mug and selects some Bitter Black Ale~ "Ah..." ~Belches loudly.~ "A'ight... Next lets get some labels here..." ~Drills several copper name-plates to the wooden kegs. Bitter Black Ale, Evermead, Winter Whine, Dale Ale, Dwarven Grog, Golden Sands, Turnip Juice, Elven Whine, Average Ale, and then the last two tags are something you'd never heard of before, one was called Moondog Grog and the other was Ravenwood's Bittersweet Ale.~ "A'ight now Leafblade you listen 'ere. You should know well these average 'uns that are served at every tavern in Fearun. If anybody requests otherwise I have a few extra flasks in the cellar. But these last two you be wary of friend. Ravenwood's Bittersweet Ale is a family secret. Don't sell that one, people who work here are welcome to it as I trust them well enough, but don't sell it ESPECIALLY not to the Aerie kin. Now..." ~She chuckles and takes another swig of ale.~ "The Moondog Grog is the only thing you EVER serve to the Aerie-worshipers. I don't care if they give you a thousand gold for a golden sands you MUST give them the Moondog Grog." ~Inquisitave looks all around she explains further~ "Moondog Grog is my horses' piss a'ight? THAT's why ya only give it to the Aerie worshipers."
Old 10-01-2001, 09:37 PM   #143
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter starts to laugh warmly as he checks some of the drinks Killing Spree set out. Takeing out some mugs he starts to clean them as he stands behind the bar watching the folks of KFA~
Old 10-01-2001, 09:51 PM   #144
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~burps and sighs somewhat contently~ "We need a bard here... OR... Or some entertainment! ~snaps her fingers~ "There we go, we're a fine establishment and our greatest entertainment is watching the drunks spew their guts. We should fix this Desuma!" ~chuckles~ "Er, so longs as it's friendly for all age groups of course..." ~Laughs maniacally and looks over at Leafblade~ "Unless you're volunteering to be the clan stripper..." ~stifles laughter nearly breaking her rib again, her steel blue eyes grinning.~

(Last post for a while, time to sleep and I got school tommorow... Sorry ya'll, I'll come on in soon as I get home.)
Old 10-01-2001, 10:00 PM   #145
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~"I think i'll pass." *laughs* "Besides I think you'd do better at it then me.Deiter said with grin as some of the drunks ears perked up. Putting his mugs up the half-elf poured up a drink for himself.~

(Goodnight)
Old 10-01-2001, 11:41 PM   #146
Alaric
Manshoon

Alaric, a Paladin serving Lathander, has been sent to the area to investigate
rumors that there is a restraunt serving dishes of Aerie. He is going
about his assignment even though he belives that the rumors are false. He
comes upon the KFA and enters and can not believe that they are serving
Aerie on a stick. If he was not alone he would do something about
this abomination. He storms out and as he is leaving, he remembers the special
spell that he has been granted on this quest and decides to cast it - summon
the Health Inspector and summon specially enhanced rodents.

Health Inspector - I am afraid I am going to have to shut you down. This
place is crawling with rodents.

[This message has been edited by Alaric (edited 10-02-2001).]
Old 10-02-2001, 12:50 AM   #147
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

i had it pffff cant you just stop for a second or so
and talk this out ?

------------------

Platinum Spell Jammer of ALSB
He IS one of the Last Great mage's who ones run the country's
Old 10-02-2001, 01:04 AM   #148