Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-21-2001, 11:03 AM   #11
Terence The Unspecial
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

I then had the "fodder" (ogres) attack the Dragon. While she was countering them, I got quite a few stabs in on her...then when she turned on us, I was more than 3/4 of the way to killing her. I had Nalia and Aerie breaching and spell thrusting on her, and Anomen, my main character, and Minsc whacking on her.

Almost lost Aerie, but not quite. Dragon went down without a reload. Lucky!
Wow, I think we have almost the exact same party. Ive got PC, Minsc, Anomen, Nalia, Aerie, and Jaheira. Jaheira has the scimitar of speed and the girdle of hill giant strength. she's pretty good in the front ranks and spells (insect plague, fire elemental!) makes her a real threat.
Old 08-21-2001, 01:14 PM   #12
Gromjar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I opened up with a Fireball and used magic missile and flame strike wands to do good damage. It seemed like she wasn't resisting the fireball or flame strikes. After the initial salvo I sent in fodder and then engaged. Tough fight almost lost 2 ppl but I pulled it off.

Having the mages tank with Stone Skin, Reflected image and blurr works wonders as it takes several rounds before these drop, giving your tanks time to do some okay damage.