Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2004, 03:48 PM   #1
SpongeLikeCow
Dungeon Master

Dwarf Fighter - axe and hammer
Dwarf Fighter/Cleric - mace, flail, and sling
Half elf Fighter/Thief - large sword, small sword, hammers
Elf Cleric - mace and flail
Human Bard - bow, horn of valhalla
Human Fighter(2)/Mage - bow, staff, great sword

If I had to do it over again I'd multi the cleric and mage, but I dont feel like starting over. They seem pretty strong, I won all the major battles in Dragons Eye on the first try. I only die when Im trying to rest with everyone on the verge of death and get attacked by 6 archers, or something stupid like that.

Is there a savegame editor? I started the fighter/mage with bow and sword specialization then realized she couldnt scratch undead, and theres a lot of friggin undead. I want to move her sword skills to a blunt weapon.
SpongeLikeCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 03:56 PM   #2
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Savegame Editor: DaleKeeper

As for the party, it looks good to me. If I could make any alterations though, I would make the Elven fighter/thief into a mage/thief because it seems as though you already have enough fighters with your dwarves.

BTW, I like to quicksave before every rest just incase

And....
WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 10:39 PM   #3
SpongeLikeCow
Dungeon Master

Thanks.

I finally got War Chant of the Sith and replaced all my healing spells with buffs. Now I'm slaughtering my way through Dorn's Deep.
SpongeLikeCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 01:03 AM   #4
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

oh the good old days, killing, and slaughtering the enimies *sigh* I miss my games
but anyway, welcome to IW!!!