Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-03-2000, 02:38 AM   #1
Jungwirsch

a) I'm doing the serpent temple right now, probably 50% done. If I intermittently go back to Valeia, will I find new quests in the guild there?

b) I never got to the "stash under the old boat house",only by killing the gypsies, which I'm reluctant to do, as they don't harm me(unless you call the bogus fortune telling for 300 Gold robbery). Is there another way?

c) I tried to do several searches of the forum (e.g. boat house), and I always get either a connection time out or a last hop connection failure. Do I need to adjust my browser settings toa longer time out and how do I do that? What is a last hop connection failure?

Thanks
Hannes

Old 12-03-2000, 03:53 AM   #2
Lily the Ranger

B) If you have the quest from Valeia MU guild to get the orb of clarity from the gypsy, she sends you to the Serpent Temple to get a wand (make sure you complete the temple first as I believe you need the wand. When you return and get the orb you can see the way to the treasure.

Old 12-03-2000, 05:17 AM   #3
Jungwirsch

Thanks Lily! I think I had that quest, but during th several days I couldn't play I forgot about it. The saved game I came back to after the break started me near the boat house, but I couldn't remember why I went there. The MU guild quest was probably the reason.