Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2001, 02:22 AM   #31
Lord Diggler
Elite Waterdeep Guard

TOB has already been released here is Ozz so it cant be too far away in the US.
Old 06-07-2001, 02:25 AM   #32
joetbd
Manshoon

TOB will be just an add-on expansion. It doesnt bring anything really new. But it is an expansion for a really great game. I am looking forward to it. And I am getting tired of playing through BG2 again and again. But I do it anyway, because its fun.
Old 06-07-2001, 02:27 AM   #33
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well if those bloody Canadians would hurry up and stop saying 'eh?', it'll get here all the faster!
Old 06-07-2001, 05:30 AM   #34
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Look at all the ethnic contraversy! And not a Republican amongst the masses to defend Bush. Maybe some Americans were tired of the fight-picking, nuclear capability secret telling, cigar stuffing, cash up front drug dealer pardoning, take all my money and give it to someone else type of Presidents.

Anyway... I'm tired of Bioware or Interplay or Black Isle or WHOEVER teasing me about this game. I don't WANT a new game or engine- JUST THIS STINKIN'EXPANSION!!! Neverwinter nights was supposed to have been out last month, and who knows WHEN that will be coming!

I hate bugs, but just say "the game will be out in the fall"(or Autumn, to some) and when it's out early, it will be a great surprise.
Old 06-07-2001, 06:51 AM   #35
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Only two know the release date of ToB, The Magical Orb Of Link, and also Tiax! For Tiax rules all because, none stand were Tiax stands, lest he walk atop them!

------------------
Tiax rules all, even the Chosen Of Mystra!

Tiax shall place Marks Of Shame on the foreheads of all the Chosen of Mystra!

A shortcut to remember if Tiax is nearby:

TRAETCOMFHITCOCAATCOMSHMOSPUTF = Tiax Rules All, Even The Chosen Of Mystra, For He Is The Chosen Of Cyric, And All The Chosen Of Mystra Shall Have Marks Of Shame Put Upon Their Foreheads.