Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2001, 06:13 PM   #1
Erik The Red

Bodhi is one bad mammer jammer, I cannot get any damage to her! How do I go about killing her? Anyone got a good stategy?

Old 01-13-2001, 07:04 PM   #2
Ravenwolf

That all depends on how far in the game you are. Spoilers may follow.

The first time you fight Bodhi, she'll leg it so you don't get to kill her (unless you cheat, which may screw up the game *g*)When you get to the BIG fight, which occurs once you've left the underdark I believe, you can use any of the following strategies.

1 - Cheat and ctrl-Y every blasted thing in the chamber *g*
2 - Go all out and reem every last one of those vampiric scum. You can do this however you wish to. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

3 - My personal favourite. Make sure you have Drizzt with you when you enter the chamber (the guy is buff to the max) and then hide your party in one of the connecting rooms. Make sure you shut the door behind you. You can deal with any monsters which follow you into the room. Drizzt will then (hopefully) kick the living (insert word of choice here) out of practically everything in the chamber, including Bodhi. If he dies, chances are he's already done so much damage that it won't take much to finish her off.

Hope that helps. Feeling bad coz Mazzy, one of my mice, just died. Gave her a heroe's burial with Bodhi (another of my mice) in attendance.

Old 01-13-2001, 11:38 PM   #3
Entreri
Manshoon

Bodhi can be hit by +3 weapon I think. Make sure you have the amulet that protects you from draining levels (if you have this, you will lagh at all vampires in the game) Don't remember where I got it but I think it is the leader of the shadow thief after his missions he gave you, will give this reward. If not, you still have I hope a cleric with negative plane protection. Haste all your fighters, after do the negative plane pro Spell and slash on her! I like a beserker attack All on 1 enemy! And again , if you were smart anough to not fight Drizzt before, he will be there waiting for you and I don't know who can kill that Drow Ranger without any difficulty. So he might help a lot in this mission believe me!
Old 01-14-2001, 01:23 AM   #4
The-Shark

The easy way to kill Bodhi: Just get 6 or more Protection from Undead scrolls, have each of your party members use on on his/her self. The vampires will completely ignore you as your characters run around and pound them into Snail Snot (they will attack any of the reinforcements that you've got, though). After you've got your Protections on, tank up your characters with major damage dealing abilities like Barbarian Rage and Rightious Magic, then rush around and go on a harmless little KILLING SPREE. I just wish I had a baked potato to go with this STAKE.

By the way, you may wish to avoid getting help from the Paladins in the Temple District, as the lead Paladin's sword is that 2 handed sword that has a 5% chance of unleashing a 10D6 fireball with every hit (even though he only drops a 2 handed sword +2 if he dies). If the sword does this, all summoned creatures and allies in the blast radius will turn hostile against you, and the stupid paladin will stop attacking and stand in place for the rest of the fight (even if he's attacked). The only NPCs that won't do this are ones that successfully resisted the damage with Magic Resistance (even Fire Elementals turn hostile if Fireballed, the stupid *BEEEEEEEEEEEP*).