Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-15-2001, 11:25 PM   #1
chinese noodle
Manshoon

OK, jaheira-
shes bitchy, she complains, and shes mean to both minsc AND aerie.
why is there a romance option for her???!!! they say that woman get more groutchy and annoying once youve married them, jeez, id hate to see her later on in the romance..., the only person she was ever nice to was that little ■■■■■ S*@#T khalid.

thats it, im making K.F.J. kentucky fried jaheira.
Old 10-16-2001, 12:19 AM   #2
StarVid
Elminster

I always play with her, in both parts of the series. She's a better druid than Faldorn/Cernd (they might be able to reach higher levels, but they suck in combat), and she fits better into the storyline, being an old friend of Gorion. I've always kept her in my party.

So she has a bad attitude, some people dig that.
Old 10-16-2001, 01:00 AM   #3
Archon Devangilous
The Magister

jhareria is pretty powerful and her bad attitude can be subdued it depends on wat you say to her. i kept her in my party from the start and its like all of the NPC's it depends wat u say to them... if u ask me i say vicconia is far worse

------------------
Nor shadow or myst
the jester is a myth
he is absolute
beware the jester

[This message has been edited by Archon Devangilous (edited 10-16-2001).]
Old 10-16-2001, 01:07 AM   #4
Baron Nocturna
Dungeon Master

Jaheira rules. She's a babe, has attitude and isn't a skank ala Viconia. On top of that, she is a druid plus (the plus being Harpers Call and decent fighting) and she isn't afraid to give lip to those that need it (like Aerie). I like the way she actually "plays" a true neutral character. A difficult task for the programmers I'm sure. The other druids in the series have never been able to show their conflicting emotion with their duty to nature and balance as well as Jaheira. She is probably the best developed character in the game IMO.

Baron Nocturna

------------------
Anyone care to see my Rod of Lordly Might?
Old 10-16-2001, 01:21 AM   #5
Debaser

listen, as far as annoying or bitchy goes, no one has anything on aerie. jaheira may not be the most "feminine" NPC, but she's a kickass chick who doesn't put up with sh*t. and she doesn't WHINE so damn much, for chrissake.
Old 10-16-2001, 01:33 AM   #6
Blackwolf
Dungeon Master

Jaheria is cool, not a whining wuss like Aerie. Besides, Jaheria`s attitude reminds me of every girlfriend I`ve ever had...
Old 10-16-2001, 04:28 AM   #7
Lord Exxon

I always plays with Jaheira.
Earlier, I hated her just as much as you, but if you give her a chance to fall in love with you, she softens up a little. And she is also a much better fighter then Aerie, and she casts spells!
A tip; if you have downloaded Shadowkeeper, switch her portrait! I found one that made her look reeeeeeeeeeeeal sexy!

------------------
What we do in life, echoes in eternity

Old 10-16-2001, 10:15 AM   #8
Caine
Elminster

To Which portrait her one is quite hot
Old 10-16-2001, 10:23 AM   #9
mitsos

I think she can be very annoying, especially when she says "We must maintain balance" when you select her.

Old 10-16-2001, 10:31 AM   #10
Aragorn1
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by mitsos:
I think she can be very annoying, especially when she says "We must maintain balance" when you select her.

She only says this when you are too far away from nuteral for her liking, all characters do this if you are too good/bad for their liking

------------------
The thing you are fit for is to die at my hand