Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-26-2000, 10:45 PM   #1
Smurfle

Is there a point to eradicating the whole family (gold, magic items, scrolls etc.)? The battle is dificult and actually requires planning and consideration. Anyone have any ideas on killing them, taking into mind that all 10 npcs rushing at you are melee
(ie. no cloudkill

Old 10-26-2000, 11:06 PM   #2
Elendail

not really sure what place ye're talkin bout, but have ya tried castin web then fryin em with fireballs? that works good, and if ya can't kill em with that then ye'll atleast sting em! and then summon a buncha critters to finnish em off(while your characters stay back and pummle with arrows and bullets I myself have a really good mage who I send in for jobs like that, gets a -7 ac with his spells, then goes improved invisibility, protection from whatever weapons casts a few sunfires(got the robe of Venca or whatever that puts ye're cast time down) and waste stuff then run away with boots of speed if ya git in trouble(or go invisible again) One particularly nasty combo is minor globe of invulnerability on the buffed up wizard, have two other mages(Aerie and Nalia) focus fireballs on the buff mage while he casts sunfire, kills a lotta stuff quick

Old 10-27-2000, 12:15 AM   #3
Elendail

lol, well taking into consideration that they are all drow, the magic barrage ain't gonna do much hehe(just found the house now) I say swarm em with critters!