Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-25-2000, 08:55 PM   #1
Cowboy

Hello,

I pulled my other characters from BG1 after start so they have items. Then later in game Drittz shows up and says he tracked items down and then wants to know why I kill him. Invite him to crypts. He gets killed. His items on floor now, plus my Drittz items on me. I leave cript mage shows up says I have his items I left on the floor. Takes some not all Drittz items from me. Returns three times and mazes everyone third time and game over.
I restart from begin of crypt fight. I make sure Drittz is alive at end. Leave Crypt, mage shows up, but says nothing. Every where I go mage shows up, but says nothing. Trying to save at almost any time becomes very hard with " you are in dialog mode."
I got around this by just dropping all of drittz equipment. Is still a bug though.

Old 10-26-2000, 10:29 AM   #2
Arrack

It just means you shouldn't kill a nice guy like Drizzt and take his stuff.

Um, can't you kill his mage friend though?

Old 10-26-2000, 11:12 AM   #3
Glorick the Half-Orc

You cannot attack the mage. You never get out of dialogue mode. Conclusion: Don't mess with Drizzzzy!

Old 10-26-2000, 01:43 PM   #4
Visa

Actually this "mage-bug" has nothing to do with drizzt... I met this mage much before I met drizzt, and the game crashed... I loaded about 6 times... the last time I saw a lot of "copies" of the mage at the bottom of the screen ???? I got it to work that I didn't go to there where the mage was, I just walked around him =)

Old 10-26-2000, 06:24 PM   #5
IRAKZAI

See, I told you Drizzt was a ■■■■■ and that he can't survive without Divine intervention.