Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 05-01-2003, 09:04 AM   #1
Vassago
Manshoon

Ok, I screwed up and didn't know that you could get the moonblade from her by denying the reward. I'm playing mostly an evil party except for my Sorceror who could actually use the sword. I have since moved on to the Goblin Fortress, but I'm on the first map of it. I was wondering if I could go back and kill her and take the sword (and all of her other goodies)? Since my party is mostly evil, I have no "moral" problems w/ killing her, I'm just wondering what the ramifications will be.
Old 05-01-2003, 08:48 PM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Vassago:
Ok, I screwed up and didn't know that you could get the moonblade from her by denying the reward. I'm playing mostly an evil party except for my Sorceror who could actually use the sword. I have since moved on to the Goblin Fortress, but I'm on the first map of it. I was wondering if I could go back and kill her and take the sword (and all of her other goodies)? Since my party is mostly evil, I have no "moral" problems w/ killing her, I'm just wondering what the ramifications will be.
If I remember well, she left after giving you the reward.
Old 05-02-2003, 08:33 AM   #3
Vassago
Manshoon

She didn't leave after giving me the gold. She has become a "healer". I didn't get a chance to play last night, so I'm going to try and go back and kill her this weekend. It's a shame, I created this party with the intent of being a mean SOB, but I keep turning light-hearted so that I don't miss out on quests and good rewards. I'm really going to have to focus and play it more from an RPG format. I'll let you know if she is still there when I go back to the bridge.
Old 05-02-2003, 02:37 PM   #4
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
She didn't leave after giving me the gold. She has become a "healer". I didn't get a chance to play last night, so I'm going to try and go back and kill her this weekend. It's a shame, I created this party with the intent of being a mean SOB, but I keep turning light-hearted so that I don't miss out on quests and good rewards. I'm really going to have to focus and play it more from an RPG format. I'll let you know if she is still there when I go back to the bridge.
if i remember correctly, if you killed her then or been mean to her she would later return with her friends and you get their items and experience from killing them...
Old 05-06-2003, 07:24 AM   #5
Vassago
Manshoon

I tried to go back and kill her, but she keeps teleporting before I can finish her off. Oh well, no biggie. I'll trudge on w/o the moonblade. I was, however, able to kill the 2 people in front of the house on the first level. Just felt like going on a killing spree.
Old 05-07-2003, 12:41 AM   #6
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
I tried to go back and kill her, but she keeps teleporting before I can finish her off. Oh well, no biggie. I'll trudge on w/o the moonblade. I was, however, able to kill the 2 people in front of the house on the first level. Just felt like going on a killing spree.
after you try kill her she teleports away..

she will then appear with her friens later in the game in the next map to take revenge

EXACT LOCATION SPOILER (from Skullport.com)
http://www.skullport.com/games/iwd2/solve/chp1dmap.htm
Old 05-07-2003, 09:28 AM   #7
Vassago
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by ZFR:
she will then appear with her friens later in the game in the next map to take revenge
Even after you have completed the whole bridge piece? I've already talked to what's his name in Targos and moved on to the Goblin Fortress. I was just trying to see if I could go back and kill her. If I get a chance tonight, I'll try again and see if she moves on to the next section. When I tried before, after she left, I just gave up and went back to the Goblin Fortress.
Old 05-07-2003, 12:31 PM   #8
Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Posted by: ZFR

Umm...

What if you simply take her Moonblade and then avoid talking to her and move on to the next map?

Will she and her lackeys still try to exact revenge on your party?

If she won't, because she's still waiting for your reply, then is it worth going back agitating her so that you can gain exp and gold/items later from her and her friends?
Old 05-07-2003, 11:59 PM   #9
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV:
quote:

Posted by: ZFR

Umm...

What if you simply take her Moonblade and then avoid talking to her and move on to the next map?

Will she and her lackeys still try to exact revenge on your party?

If she won't, because she's still waiting for your reply, then is it worth going back agitating her so that you can gain exp and gold/items later from her and her friends?
[/QUOTE]I heard that if you keep the blade, she will be waiting for you in the next map. I am definitely trying that out in my next evil game. That look like fun.