Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-25-2001, 05:56 AM   #81
BladeMaster

Memnoch I also e-mailed Ziroc

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 06:10 AM   #82
KenTeamBG

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Actually Ken, You won't type what you 'feel' if the majority of the users don't like it. When my site went down, I got huge donations to get this site (and forum) back up, and I won't let 1 person ruin it for all. cool it, chill and relax man!

Look. If you persist in making me out to be antagonistic, I may become so...I have not yet. I am a moderator and a scene leader and I do not treat people like you are. YOU are the antagonistic one here...go read your deleted post...I was explaining and defending as fast as I could to STOP any problems. I am NOT attacking anyone. And I am sorry but I *WILL* type what *I* feel is reasonable.

------------------
http://www.teambg.org/ - MOD News
http://www.teambg.com/ - utilities
http://www.teambg.net/ - MOD Site Hosting
http://www.dsotsc.com/ - unofficial BG/TotSC add-on

Old 05-25-2001, 06:14 AM   #83
KenTeamBG

Memnoch/Angelus...why not mention what your true opinions of TeamBG forums are and how I handle them? You seem a little more like I am than the way some people seem to moderate.

------------------
http://www.teambg.org/ - MOD News
http://www.teambg.com/ - utilities
http://www.teambg.net/ - MOD Site Hosting
http://www.dsotsc.com/ - unofficial BG/TotSC add-on

Old 05-25-2001, 06:14 AM   #84
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by KenTeamBG:
Look. If you persist in making me out to be antagonistic, I may become so...I have not yet. I am a moderator and a scene leader and I do not treat people like you are. YOU are the antagonistic one here...go read your deleted post...I was explaining and defending as fast as I could to STOP any problems. I am NOT attacking anyone. And I am sorry but I *WILL* type what *I* feel is reasonable.

Ken. This is not your forum. You can be banned and deleted remember. Ziroc has apologised, I have apologised, Lady Nightshade has suggested a "truce". Why persist? What do you want? You ARE being antagonistic by definition and by test of others feelings. Why argue the point?

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 05-25-2001, 06:16 AM   #85
BladeMaster

Lets just bury the subject and get on with our lives

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 06:16 AM   #86
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Memnoch/Angelus...why not mention what your true opinions of TeamBG forums are and how I handle them? You seem a little more like I am than the way some people seem to moderate.

We all like them. I for one wouldn't post if I didn't like it!

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 05-25-2001, 06:18 AM   #87
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:

Yeah, yeah

Old 05-25-2001, 06:18 AM   #88
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:

Hooray for common sense

------------------

My hopes lie dashed,
Crushed from high above,
My dreams lie shattered, my heart broken,
A casulty on a battlefield called love.
Old 05-25-2001, 06:18 AM   #89
BladeMaster

Well I mean it Yorick

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 06:20 AM   #90
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

Ken, you can type what you want as long as you don't flame or personally attack anyone here, I think that's what Ziroc meant. And Ziroc deleted and apologized for posting it, to Lady Nightshade! What more are you looking for? Why can't we all just agree that the outcome we got is in everyone's best interest and we're all happy with it? What part of the outcome are you unhappy with? Ziroc emailed me and said that he meant his apology. Want me to post it? Here.

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
To: Memnoch
Date: Friday, May 25, 2001 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: All sorted out?

>I really like Lady Nightshade, she's a nice person when shes not beating
>someone with a hammer , we made up, but Ken is STILL emailing me with
>shit like "You need to 'REALLY MEAN IT" and crap.. I told him bluntly that I
>did mean it, but if you're looking for me to kiss your ass, I won't.
>
>That's too bad about PBG, (For LN) ah well..
>
>Yeah, fun day! heheh.. as I said, Elementary school must be out
>(OOOOUUUCCCHHHHH) hehe.
>
>Dan Huling
>The Great Escape Studios
>www.tgeweb.com (ICQ: 1472240 )
>
>The Ironworks CRPG Gaming Magazine
>www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/
>
I can't see why we have to keep justifying our actions when the issue has been resolved. The way I see it:

1. The comment has been removed
2. You guys are welcome to post your views here, no one will ban you or delete you unless you use foul language at another poster here
3. Lady Nightshade's tone was very relaxed in this post, as were all of us until you posted. We were bantering about insomnia and stuff. It was all water under the bridge.

Looks like everyone won! So what else is needed to be done??

Ken I don't know if you realize it, but you do come across as confrontational, even if I know you don't mean it. I've been posting on your forum for a while and I know you are a fair person.

All I'm asking is that let's all let this be bygones and get to really strengthening the BG2 community. I'll be checking teambg.org so that I can send some people there to download MODs when they are finished.

------------------