Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-29-2001, 06:01 AM   #1
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Hey guys how are we today? I've been unable to post for a while and since we've lost some older interesting threads thought I'd say a new hello.

Memnoch how was your trip? I'll bet though it may have been hotter at Uluru it wasn't as humid as Sydney this weekend. I used to live (relatively) near there as a child on the western edge of the Gibson desert. Newman in W.A. if you have a map.

Moiraine, I read a thread started by Winderszekketed where you mentioned leaving. I hope that's all sorted out. (It seemed like it was.)
Old 01-29-2001, 06:19 AM   #2
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi, Yorick,

I am fine now, don't worry, it was just the Zertyr thing that had put me in a bad mood, I felt that, no matter how wrong he may have been, I had hurt him and kicked him off the board, and this is the very thing I so not wanted to happen.

I got to bed early yesterday, so I totally missed the connection problems.

Thanks to all of you on the board, thanks, thanks, I would miss your friendship so much if I was to blew it away from misunderstanding. But I think you won't let me do that, will you ?

Oh, yes, the smileys. It is not that I don't know how to put them in my posts, it is that I always click on the "Reply" button and think Damn, I forgot again ...

Besides &gt, if I were &gt to put a smiley &gt &gt &gt every time I smile &gt wtriting a sentence &gt, my posts &gt would look &gt like this &gt &gt &gt ...
Old 01-29-2001, 07:45 AM   #3
Moiraine
Anubis

Yorick, seems that I missed you here for only a few minutes delay ...

Bugger.
Old 01-29-2001, 08:18 AM   #4
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hello... since all the threads got lost yesterday ...

For Moraine...
i wasnt able to reply to you, Moraine, about Zertyr... and i didnt email him yet.. sheesh.. i read your post but i didnt copy the email.. ack... i was gonna do it today... but since the board crash.. oh well... if it isnt too much of a problem ... (you get my drift) i hope its okay for you...

For Yorick...

howz it going man??... i havent seen do doing any debating threads recently ... busy?? i have... im planning to go into business... plus going off to college ...plus doing all the houshold chores... plus school right now (high school) plus ... never mind... just let you know i have LOTS of things to do right now... and ihavent found the time to do anything except be on the board and reply a couple of threads... a nice long debate thread would be nice though... care to make one??

Yo Memnoch...
kamusta ka na... sobrang busy ako ngayon at ikaw na rin yata... hehe.. anyway... hope your trip was fun... and hope you got a little sunburned along the way (joke lang )... if you ever get sunburned ... at least i know its understandable... i remember i went off to the states and did some ski... it was full of snow.. and it was cold everytime the wind blows... but i got SUNBURNED... knowing im a Filipino... you could imagine my surprise that of all places you could get sunburned is where it is in a mountain full of SNOW... ack!!... heh.. memories are great...i also remember my ski lessons.. (like tumbling down the hill) its great!!

To Jon Hellcaster...
dont give up Jon... you could do it... even though your stuck with work and everything PLUS your bg2 agenda... remember... in the end ITS WORTH IT!!... you will be saying to all those people... "HA!! i did this game!!!"... "check out these new chars..." just to let you know that everybody here in this board will be anticipating for you new cool released about BG2...

To Rickard... (and Wah)
hope you are not really steamed up and going overboard with the board going overboard with glitches (errr.. no offense Zoric)... i was one of the spectators there and man did my sheets became filled out with your battle.. heh...

To Rickard only....
good luck with those test nxt week ... hope you kill them with your superior intellect...

To the rest of the people... HELLO !!!!
Old 01-29-2001, 08:31 AM   #5
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

One thing Jakie boy
one thing
The name is Rikard with out the c
or just call me Chao Kang but people tend to not be able to prenounce that so...
Rikard it is

oh yeah i don't really care about the board crashed yeah it fucked up opfcourse it is
but inmagine this

You got a website
a really really cool one
you try to update it every day
you got a forum which has to progress 200 post pre day or something
you get emails from people who are always unhappy about something

now you know what Ziroc goes through every day
he should get paid for thing don't you guys think
becourse comeone who would really care about a banner or two (small ones of course)
I wouldn't
So ziroc if ya wanna make money you know how
and that the stories are gone well bummer but
doesn't matter
it's in the search option
Old 01-29-2001, 08:33 AM   #6
Moiraine
Anubis

Zoratorak,

some piece of wisdom from the old lady of the mountains : where there is snow, the sun reverberates on it, so sun on snow is much more likely to give you sunburns than on the beach ...

If you still want the exchange of mails between Zertyr and me, I can send it to you by mail, or post it again, but I would rather not to talk about it again.
Old 01-29-2001, 08:34 AM   #7
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

yep... ZIROC BOARDS RULEZ!!!

ps: Rikard w/o a "c" .. ok got it... see ya!!

pss: and im not "Jakie boy" ...in the forum... im ZOR!!! the master NECROMANCER... WAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Old 01-29-2001, 08:37 AM   #8
Moiraine
Anubis

What about sending to Ziroc a nice gift from where we live ?

Ziroc, give us your postal address !
Old 01-29-2001, 08:37 AM   #9
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

email would be better than posting... and sorry if i bring up any old bad memories.... so sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry and alot more sorry to ya... and I promise not to talk about it again anymore...
Old 01-29-2001, 08:59 AM   #10
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

oh yeah... this might be a little late but... i just wanna say it out here...

about what you said about your wisdom about snow ..." in which i truly appreciated of course ..." i just wanna say that Philippines is a tropical country and it never snows here... there is only two seasons here... which is summer and rainy season... and since i read that the coldest places in earth is covered in snow... naturally i would assume that i could never get sunburned if im in a cold place... but since i was wrong and experience (as well as memories ) told me otherwise... i found out you can get sunburned in the snow (yech what an irony!!) ...

ps: you could call me Zor than Zoratorak... its shorter...

pss: i thank you again for your piece of wisdom...