Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-19-2000, 10:41 AM   #41
Tara

Thanks for the offer but I like my anonimity- where can it be downloaded? And - is it a program that can be turned off to restore my beefed up voo-doo killing machine afterwards?

Old 11-19-2000, 11:00 AM   #42
gungk

http://www.google.com/search?q=moslo&btnG=Google+Search

try the search above.

Old 11-19-2000, 05:42 PM   #43
winglesfiend

1:TORMENTPLANESCAPE-the story line is the best ever!!and the namelesone rocks!Buy this game ifyou haven't already,it's even better then bg2 trough my opinion.
2:FINALFANTASY7-a beautifull game,greatstoryline and character depth
3:BG2-a true master piece but it lacks storyline
4:BG1-also very cool,I loved all the little sidequests and the exploring/adventuring parts that bg2 didn't have
5:REALMSOFARKANIA3SHADOWSOVERRIVA-it's a little bit old and the graphics aren't great (97)But still one hell of a rpg,cool locations ,characterclasses andpretty music.
6:FALLOUT1-I tought it was very intereting and mysterious that's why I liked it so much.too bad it was a little short.
7:MIGHT&MAGIC7-I liked it very much but mostpeople have other opinions about this game
8:FALLOUT2-The same as fallout1 but bigger.I liked fallout1 better tough
9IABLO2- one of the best multiplayergames I ever played
10BZRPG- an old snesgame cool battleanimations.It's just like the tvshow.

Old 11-19-2000, 05:53 PM   #44
winglesfiend

Damn smilies it was an accident the smilies are the letter D .I wonder
how this happend but it doesn't mind.I had a question for you.Is there someplace where you can download daggerfall.I only played it oncea couple of years ago and I loved it.I can't seem to get my hands on it
so I wonder if you can download itsomewhere.Would you please tell me if that's possible and also tell me where?Itwould make me very happy

Old 11-19-2000, 09:34 PM   #45
Suul-Yinn

Hmmm, only one other person mentioned Final Fantasy 7. It is a great game, with a superb story. Forget the console graphics and give it a go. Obviously most of you are die-hard PC users as the Zelda series never got mentioned, which is a shame as they are by far the best in terms of gameplay. Feel free to shoot me down...

Old 11-20-2000, 12:33 AM   #46
Gabriella

Ok..Thought about this for a few days.. Here are my choices

#1 BG1 and 2
#2 Fallout1 and 2
#3 Wasteland ( Managed to get a copy of this game and even though it's real dated it was awhole lotta fun )
#4 Deus Ex
#5 Asheron's Call ( If anyone out there is thinking about getting into a Online rgp, this is the one to get )

Old 11-20-2000, 02:29 AM   #47
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

Actually Suul-Yinn, if you check its mentioned twice. Once by me and once by another. It still deserves more mention though, I will agree!
Old 11-20-2000, 06:30 AM   #48
gungk

im in the same boat as winglesfiend, i too would be VERY interested in getting hold of Daggerfall again,
even if the graphics are ancient compared to nowadays. can anyone help?? )

Old 11-20-2000, 06:57 AM   #49
Jerome2k

Mine's Torment by about.......um.....well several miles if we were mesuring this it's a work of art (though at times a derranged one...)

Old 11-20-2000, 07:29 AM   #50
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

So many people have mentioned Torment, I went to five different shops today and couldn't find it anywhere, it was all *special order* or some such bullshit. Has anyone played Ultima Online? If so what is it like?