Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2003, 03:17 AM   #1
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Hey everyone [img]smile.gif[/img]
I've currently taken one necromancer, one fighter/thief and one fighter/cleric through SOA and I've just arrived in Saradush. What I want to do now is to add one or more characters to my party.
Is that possible? If it is how do I do it? And please spare me the advanced option, imagine you're talking to a four year old [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir ReGiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 04:03 AM   #2
Vedran
Lord Soth

DO YOU WANT A LOLLIPOP, BOY?

Ahem. I suppose you are playing a custom party in multiplayer.
-if you want to get a NPC, just go to the Pocket Plane and summon them;
-if you want to add another custom character, open character arbitration (button above rest), click Modify Characters, and create a new one as you created the existing three.

NOTE:
If you have moved your game to Singleplayer Game folder, you'll need to move it back into Multiplayer folder.
If you haven't, then consider doing it (after adding the fourth character, of course):
-save your multiplayer game;
-locate your Baldur's Gate installation folder and open it;
-open "MPsave" folder, locate the saved game, and move it into "Save" folder;
-back in the game, start singleplayer and load the save.

Hope this helps, kid.
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote