Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 02-27-2003, 02:54 PM   #1
Firim Silraven
Dungeon Master

I want to get as much experience as possible in my latest game, so I'm thinking of doing all the NPC quests. But, does anyone know how long this would take? I've already done the De'Arnise Keep, I'm in the middle of Jaheira's harper business (but I haven't heard anything in a while) and I've done the circus tent and the summoning of her which leads to Haer'dalis' quest, which I've also done. So the quests I've got left would be Korgan, Jan, Edwin, Mazzy, Anomen and Keldorn. I know some of these start after a while, but how long would I be wandering around for not doing anything? (because I've done most of the quests before Spellhold)
Old 02-27-2003, 03:05 PM   #2
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Well, what I would suggest is leaving some of your current party members behind, and take a bunch of new guys that have quests for you to do. Then, while your doing 1 of them, others might start to pop up! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 03:06 PM   #3
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

jahiera's take a long time to finish the rest you mostly have to show up in the right place. Mazzy go to trademeet. Keldorn go the the government district, anomen wander for awhile and he'll get called, jan will eventually get called, may take awhile, edwin and korgan you have to clear part of the graveyard korgan will want you to go within a week of getting him