Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2002, 01:28 PM   #1
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Where is your name from - it looks very familar. Oh, and nice sig btw... [img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img]
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-26-2002, 01:30 PM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

If it sounds familiar that's because it's a character from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time. I don't know if she got it from there though, but it's a safe bet
Oh, and I like the sig as well... very nice!
Could be me though but isn't it exceeding the size limitations? [img]graemlins/confused2.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2002, 01:32 PM   #3
Black Knight

Ahhh...I knew it reminded me of something...and I love that series... really need to reread it (new book out in November). Thanks, Mel.

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-26-2002, 05:58 PM   #4
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

arrgh get those eyes AWAY from me!

they are burning into my brain....
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 04-26-2002, 08:23 PM   #5
Black Knight

ok, ok...I'll change my sig back...just have to find it now.......

BK
Old 04-27-2002, 01:25 AM   #6
lroyo

I have changed the size of my sig now. And /)eath put my name on it and everything.

And yes, my name is taken directly from Robert Jordan's great books.

Not a lot of people liked Aviendha, but I thought she was a great character, with honour and loyalty. Anyway, this should continue in the Book forum. Glad you all like the pic, if only I looked like that! (Nearly, but not quite)

Old 04-27-2002, 09:51 AM   #7
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
I have changed the size of my sig now. And /)eath put my name on it and everything.

And yes, my name is taken directly from Robert Jordan's great books.

Not a lot of people liked Aviendha, but I thought she was a great character, with honour and loyalty. Anyway, this should continue in the Book forum. Glad you all like the pic, if only I looked like that! (Nearly, but not quite)
BAH - we can talk about it here - (at least until Sazzie catches us and takes the thread by the ear screaming to the other forum). And I agree - she is my Fav of Rand's Triangle of Women. And if you only "almost" look like the sig.... [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

later

BK
Old 04-27-2002, 10:15 AM   #8
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I think she is a great character in the book (I like all of Rand's triangle women ) - look I know it might sound picky and all, but would Aviendha be seen dead carrying a sword - after all, the're sort of frowned upon by Aiel.
Old 04-27-2002, 11:36 AM   #9
Black Knight

hmmm...man has a point....hmmmm..

BK
Old 04-27-2002, 07:04 PM   #10
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

lol no one likes Aviendha? Who said that?

I did when I read the books.

btw welcome to the forum. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas