Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2001, 08:34 PM   #11
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Harkoliar: what a lovely thoughtful wish. Thank you! And may your wishes be returned to you full-fold.

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild
Old 04-02-2001, 09:52 PM   #12
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Ramon de Ramon Y Ramon,
yep 18 is a lot changes and a fall of those restrictions when i was 17... drive, liquor, bars discos (you know the adult thingies that im not allowed before) , and even those "movies"...

18 is important here also i guess, i mean coming from reading articles and hearbase and stuff... once your 18 in the states, your like independent and you can live out on your own.. (here my mother wont let me go till im married ) different cultures i guess... if you in 18, Australia has this err, party for boys where a girl pops out in the cake...(is that right??) ... cultures in different countries are different... but the main point is that IM 18

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 04-02-2001, 09:57 PM   #13
Draconia

Happy Birthday.
Old 04-03-2001, 06:01 AM   #14
Melusine
Dracolisk

Harkoliar, I wish you a wonderful birthday! I had already put you on the list under Zoratorak but well, I hope you don't mind..... I hope everybody sent you a card, I sure did! Let me know when you get it ok? It's a calligraphed card of the initial letter of your name ("J") Hope you'll have a great day and thanks for the thoughtful wish to us all!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 04-03-2001, 06:39 AM   #15
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!!!!

Happy birthday man!
Hope you have/had a nice one!!!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 04-03-2001, 06:55 AM   #16
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Happy birthday Hark!
and Epona too...

It sounds like a real buzz being 18, I will be there at the end of the year, so that will be pretty interesting, being able to drive, and general survive on my own.
I can just hear the More experienced (note the careful wording here) saying, "Look mate, its not that great, just enjoy the age you are at"

People often say that 16-18 is the best part of ones life, but you can only really say that after the time has passed. Hindsight...

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF
Old 04-03-2001, 06:58 AM   #17
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Hark!

So some girl is going to pop out of my cake on my 18th birthday?????
Sweeeet...
I haven't heard much about this I am afraid, but thats not such a big statement, because I am not exactly the most "socially tuned" person around.

Maybe I will get a surprise!

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF
Old 04-03-2001, 06:58 AM   #18
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Zor, you're not KSP, baka naman you're SIPSIP (Socially Insecure Person Seeking Immediate Popularity) (sorry everyone, just a Filipino in-joke!!) All the best, enjoy the fact that you can now buy a beer legally and get into R-Rated movies

From a fellow firesign (Leo!) Happy Birthday and God bless.

------------------
My name is Memnoch. And your name is...destined to be a footnote in the sands of time.
Old 04-03-2001, 08:00 AM   #19
Sir_Tainly

Happy Birthday for Yestday dude

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-03-2001, 04:07 PM   #20
Epona
Zartan

Harkoliar - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

It's really odd - Jerome, Me and You all have our birthdays one after the other! I know loads of people in RL who have birthdays close to the beginning of April too!

And aren't timezones great! My birthday the 2nd, yours the 3rd, but actually at the same time!!!!

So by the time I post this it may not be your birthday any more, but if you were here, it would still be! Now I'm confused!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas.