Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2001, 07:42 AM   #11
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Happy birthday to the most resilient and pugnacious member of the board! Jerome, you remind me of the Energizer bunny - takes a lickin' (from Cloudy, Hellfire and who knows who else ) and keeps on tickin'!

Many happy returns, mate!

------------------
My name is Memnoch. And your name is...destined to be a footnote in the sands of time.
Old 04-02-2001, 07:56 AM   #12
Erekose
The Magister

Happy b'day Jerome

------------------
"You all wished me to arouse the blade and use it. Now, I think, we begin to understand the consequences. The Black Sword must be fed. It will feed on friends if it cannot feed on enemies......"
Old 04-02-2001, 07:58 AM   #13
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Happy Birthday Jerome. Hope your day is a great one!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 04-02-2001, 08:56 AM   #14
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Happy birthday, Jerome !

May I add that you alone have managed to raise my esteem for male teenagers by 100% ? You appear - almost frighteningly - mature and considerate for your age and your sense of humour is already very refined !

And your are already a killer with the ladies, just look at this thread.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 04-02-2001).]
Old 04-02-2001, 09:05 AM   #15
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

HEY !!! he hasnt read this post yet soo.. im not too late to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

err.. when was his birthday anyway??

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 04-02-2001, 09:11 AM   #16
Charean
Hathor

Jerome!!

May your enemies be small and flightless and easier to kill...

May your friends be large and looming...

May the ladies always fawn upon you...

And don't get in trouble that you can't get out of!!!

Many joys to you, Jerome!!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Member of the Ladies Guild (aka Instigators Anonymous)
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 04-02-2001, 11:52 AM   #17
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

WOW!

I can't even put into words what im feeling right now. I feel extremley lucky to have stumbled onto this board in the first place, or i may never have met each and every one of you!

I know on occasion i've been slightly babyish, and even argumentitive and pouty but i'm glad to know that i still have friends here. Reeka i got your card and am touched, even some of my friends in school forgot and to have you remeber raised my spirits immensly. THANKS BIG SIS! *hugs her tightly*

Ramon: I'm suprised you said that! I havent behaved in a very mature fashion on occasion, but im extremly pleased to hear it! thank a million!

And to everyone else that posted, or did not post: I love you all! may the board continue for many a year to come, and i can only hope that the rest of my life be spent as happy as i am now! THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Oh, and cloudy: while Puff is mine, you can see him anytime you want (after all he seems to like you...for some peculiar reason ) Thanx for posting this Cloudy, and may our nemisiship continue forever!

SO SAYETH JEROME THE (15 YEAR OLD) FALLEN PALADIN, EX CAPSLOCKAHOLIC AND HAPPIEST GUY IN THE WORLD!

------------------

Jerome, Arch Nemisis of the OHF
Old 04-02-2001, 12:01 PM   #18
Melusine
Dracolisk

Jerome! A very happy birthday! I'm sorry I didn't read this thread earlier but still I wish you all the best.....oh, and I agree 100% with what Ramon said about you!!! I really do!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 04-02-2001, 12:07 PM   #19
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

me?

Cheers Melusine, i dont know where all this praise is comming from, but im not opposed to it !

------------------

Jerome, Arch Nemisis of the OHF
Old 04-02-2001, 12:28 PM   #20
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Jerome!

A happy Jerome is all the thanks I need!

Glad you found the post. You make me smile so much, I thought it was high time I returned the favor! I've got to agree with Ramon and Melusine (and Memnoch)-go ahead and .....you surprised me when I first found out you were a MINOR of a Fallen Paladin! You are definitely a cut above so many of the teen males I've known. You have apparently come a long way since joining the board and I am pleased to have made your acquaintance! Enjoy your 'spotlight', you deserve it!!!

Now, let's discuss the poor quality accomodations my Puffywufferlet is being subjected to, hmmm?

Cloudy
Proud to be the ArchNemesis of the Former CAPSLOCK KING

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight