Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-05-2001, 11:40 PM   #1
chaos0000
Welcomed New User

I am having a hard time figuring out what the pirate guy means by a longtooth skin. I thought a vampire or a shark, but neither seem to leave skins about. What is he looking for?

Thanks

Helen
chaos0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 11:43 PM   #2
Moni

A longtooth ia a big cat, you will come acroos one eventually.
I encountered my first on the steps of Skull castle, but I understand they can be found in areas around the pirate as well.
Don't stress on getting it right away, you won't "need" the map until you get through Anephas' Shrine and make your way to The Lost Sea.

: )
Moni
Old 03-05-2001, 11:55 PM   #3
Max
Dungeon Master

On both my run throughs I had found a longtooth just before I found the pirate so just keep on walking that area they are there somewhere. As far as the map goes I have never even looked at it yet, I just got the map because i had just picked up a long tooth skin so it was easy but its not going to be a game stopper not having the map.

------------------
......shake it baby.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 06:13 PM   #4
FanPyre
Dungeon Master

I would strongly urge all adventurers to immediately desist in hunting down longtooths for their hide. This animal is extremely rare, the number of mating couples known in the western islands has fallen to less than 50 in recent years from a total of 500 only 10 years ago. A number of culprits have been apprehended with longtooth skins recently and in all cases a ranger was involved and had probably abused his scout skill in finding the animals. The pirate involved in the black market trading of these skins has been caught and is currently being tortured by forced ingestion of boogre brew to reveal his cohorts. DO NOT hunt down longtooth tigers or you will meet a similiar fate.
Your Co-operation is Appreciated.
President of the Association For the Protection of Gael Serran Wildlife (OPGSW)
FanPyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 08:22 PM   #5
johnj
Dungeon Master

so what does the O in OPGSW stand for if you are the President of the association for the protection of Gael serran wildlife

There is no O in that or it would be POGSW

hmmmmmmmmm
johnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 08:25 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

FanPyre - hehehehe

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 12:31 AM   #7
Moni

Johnj,

"Only"?

heh heh heh

; )
Moni
Old 03-07-2001, 03:14 AM   #8
Maverick
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It took me a longtime to find a Longtooth, I also thought they mgight be vampires. The first one I encountered was a longtooth King, and it was in the Shrine of Anephas. Later I fought many of them in the desert around the pyramid. This probably resulted in the decline of mating pairs mentioned above.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote