Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2003, 08:35 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

everyone is thinking about the stealth Bombers and fighters and nobody thinks about the fact that they are 20 years old now and, we have better ways to deliver weapons that make the smart bombs from 12 years ago look retarded.
wait and watch and then sit back and say hay North Korea are you seeing this?
Saddam didn't see them untill it was to late, that is unless we are saving them for Korea? any way you look at it, Get Ready for a big Suprise and the best part is that it doesn't make things glow in the dark.
Old 03-20-2003, 03:45 AM   #2
Masklinn

And that makes you happy it seems.

[ 03-20-2003, 03:45 AM: Message edited by: Masklinn ]
Old 03-20-2003, 04:47 AM   #3
Desdicado
Zhentarim Guard

Masklinn, what can we expect from people who use names like Iron this and blade the next thing and have axes and dragons and other macho stuff plastered all over their posts. I'm sure they are mostly 15 year old boys who weigh about 40 kilos and have no experience of life and therefore no concern for the innocent civilians who will die. (IMO).
Old 03-20-2003, 04:50 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Desdicado:
Masklinn, what can we expect from people who use names like Iron this and blade the next thing and have axes and dragons and other macho stuff plastered all over their posts. I'm sure they are mostly 15 year old boys who weigh about 40 kilos and have no experience of life and therefore no concern for the innocent civilians who will die. (IMO).
A bit personal there, don't you think, Desdicado? Whatever does Crimsomblade's name got to do with what he posts? I have a genie with a sword in my sig and I'm hardly what I would call an inflammatory person. Let's not start jumping to conclusions here.

That being said, Crimsom's post is a bit too jingoistic and inflammatory for my taste, so I'm locking it. Crimsom, please try to be more considerate of your fellow members and take it a bit easy on the chest-thumping and gloating, eh?

Closed Thread