Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2002, 10:47 AM   #1
DarkMyst
Elite Waterdeep Guard

my bg 2 setup does not work, instead it uninstalls the game which is not there, is itpossible to get the setup file from ne one if possible? or just any help will do thx.
Old 04-13-2002, 11:02 AM   #2
El-Diablito
Elite Waterdeep Guard

did you try letting it uninstall then try installing again?
Old 04-13-2002, 11:47 AM   #3
Dakkon Darkblade
The Magister

I've got a similar problem... and maybe, just maybe, someone here can help me. I have Throne of Bhaal right, but I had to uninstall it because it was screwing up, for a reason I don't remember. (I think it was my brother who was having some trouble, and I said I'd take off the Ascension for a little while for him). Anyway... I can't reinstall it though, because my CD is damaged, right? But only one file is damaged... data2.cab... which is like 256 Megs... and contains a lot of the game data. If anyone has this file, or knows where I can get it, then I can install the game from my hard drive, because I was able to copy every other file into a folder I named TOBInstall. So... can anyone help me?