Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 09-15-2003, 09:07 PM   #1
Sythe
Ra

Written below contains MAJOR END GAME SPOILERS for Thief 1 I stronly suggest you don't read on.
/
/
/
/
/
Okay as you know I've bought the plantanium pack and I thank all of you guys who suggested that I buy the games. I have beaten Thief 1 but I have some questions.

1. What is the purpose of the Keepers? I know that they are neutral but......what do they do?

2.When Constantine takes your eye (ouch) do you get it back? Because at the end movie it showed this mechanical eye. I've just started Thief two and you can all of a sudden zoom in and out (So COOL) is it a result of his eye or something?

3. Is there as much Tricksters Minions and Undead in Thief Two as in the first?

4.Why did Garret leave the Keepers? I only know it was out of anger.

Thank you guys in advance. I can't wait til Thief 3 comes out!!!!
Old 09-15-2003, 09:17 PM   #2
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Sythe:

1. What is the purpose of the Keepers? I know that they are neutral but......what do they do?

2.When Constantine takes your eye (ouch) do you get it back? Because at the end movie it showed this mechanical eye. I've just started Thief two and you can all of a sudden zoom in and out (So COOL) is it a result of his eye or something?

3. Is there as much Tricksters Minions and Undead in Thief Two as in the first?

4.Why did Garret leave the Keepers? I only know it was out of anger.
Answers you seek?
Answers you shall have my young apprentice.
1. As far as I can tell they are the silent hidden observers of history. They record the unbiased most truthful account of history in every detail and "keep" them. At least that's what I think.

2. You don't get your own eye back. the mechanical eye is your replacement. I don't know how it works exactly so don't expect a real explanation. Yes the mech. eye is what enables you to zoom in and out.

3. Nope, it's now the Machine age. The undead are now a rare problem. You need only to fear the machinists, and their creations. Well them, and the very few trickster's minions that you will still encounter. None nearly so irritating as those found in theif 1 though.

4. Umm... they never do tell you that. Maybe he wasn't content to sit in the background as all the other keepers do. IIRC this may be answered through Theif 3. I think also that the purpose of the keepers will be answered in what is supposed to be the final installation in the theif series.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 06:36 AM   #3
Sythe
Ra

Thanks a lot Firestromalpha