Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-25-2001, 01:04 PM   #1
joker :)
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey there everybody!

I need some serious help here. I think I did a boo boo, and I can't find a way to fix it. Sometimes in BGII:SOA you can do something out of order and it won't recognize you've completed a task. Anyway, here's the dilemma:

Inside the planar sphere (I'm in Chapter 3), the long, lost relative of Valygar Corthala is waiting to try and kick the crap out of you. Well, after getting thrown around a few times, I reloaded from a quick save and summoned a cacofiend even before I went into the chamber with him. The cacofiend, of course, whupped up on him in an instant, but now the wizard just lies there, and I can't kill him completely. What am I to do. I don't want to start over, I've already killed the Firkraag dragon and gotten so much cool stuff. I know I don't have to complete these quests, but it would be nice to get all of the experience points from this.

If you know a way to fix this, or if this has happened to you also, please let me know.

Thanx
Joker [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2001, 01:36 PM   #2
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

WELCOME Joker [img]smile.gif[/img]

Umm what about trying the BGate2:SOA forum?

This is for General chat. Welcome though
Old 11-25-2001, 01:38 PM   #3
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

I DID IT! I welcomed someone to the forum first. For the first time ever! YES [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2001, 01:47 PM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Barb:
I DID IT! I welcomed someone to the forum first. For the first time ever! YES [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Darn! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]
I always beat you, and I will in the future too. This is your first and last time!

WELCOME, joker [img]smile.gif[/img] !

see ya!
Old 11-25-2001, 02:18 PM   #5
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Welcome!!! I Think You Have To Speak To Him, As I Remember!
Old 11-25-2001, 02:22 PM   #6
joker :)
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I would love to put this question in the BGII:SOA forum, but it gives me an error everytime I try to enter.

Thanx for trying though

Thanx for welcoming me.

Old 11-25-2001, 02:26 PM   #7
Campino

I have the same problem:can't enter the BG2-SOA forum

Anything wrong there???
Old 11-25-2001, 02:30 PM   #8
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Got a prob here as well.
Old 11-25-2001, 03:13 PM   #9
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

I have an error too.

I BEAT SIR EXXON. HA HA HA. LETS CELEBRATE!!! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
AND SOME CELEBRATION MUSIC [img]graemlins/musicband.gif[/img]

C'mon YEAH
Old 11-25-2001, 03:29 PM   #10
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

quote:
Originally posted by joker [img]smile.gif[/img] :
Hey there everybody!

I need some serious help here. I think I did a boo boo, and I can't find a way to fix it. Sometimes in BGII:SOA you can do something out of order and it won't recognize you've completed a task. Anyway, here's the dilemma:

Inside the planar sphere (I'm in Chapter 3), the long, lost relative of Valygar Corthala is waiting to try and kick the crap out of you. Well, after getting thrown around a few times, I reloaded from a quick save and summoned a cacofiend even before I went into the chamber with him. The cacofiend, of course, whupped up on him in an instant, but now the wizard just lies there, and I can't kill him completely. What am I to do. I don't want to start over, I've already killed the Firkraag dragon and gotten so much cool stuff. I know I don't have to complete these quests, but it would be nice to get all of the experience points from this.

If you know a way to fix this, or if this has happened to you also, please let me know.

Thanx

I fixed the BG2 forum so I'll move this post over there now!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album