Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-16-2001, 02:43 AM   #1
XH_Wolfbane

What females can you romance with in baldurs gate 2? I was wondering if you could romance with Nalia. I started a game as a female before and I think i almost started a romance with Minsc he wanted me to get a snow weasle hehe.

Old 09-16-2001, 03:37 AM   #2
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

I think from the other posts that Nalia is a Snow Babe! No romance for her! Cold as ice! Sorry!

You can however have a fling with, Jaheira, Aerie, and Viconia

Welcome to the board!!!!!!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 09-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 09-16-2001).]
Old 09-16-2001, 03:41 AM   #3
Luther
Manshoon

The females you can get jiggy with in BG2 are:
Aerie: for the good character
Jaheira: For neutrals
Viconia: for evils.

Now you can romance any of these three ladies no matter what alignment you are. I just put the alignment beside them as in order to romance them you have to choose dialogue options that sort of coincide with each ladies' own alignment.
For female characters the only guy you can romance is Anomen. Bioware didn't cater much for female love-interests. I suppose there arnt that many female RPG players out there anyway. And no there are no gay relationships either, disappointing for all you raving homo's out there
Old 09-25-2001, 10:28 AM   #4
Tina
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No, that's not true.
Aerie: For good characters
Jaheira: good and neutral, but rep higer then 10 (the higher the better)
Viconia: Everything is possible, she will also falls for you if you're an nice guy (but don't behave too much like whimp!), AND there iss a great reward in ToB if a nice guy is romancing Viconia