Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 01-23-2002, 07:40 PM   #1
ratchild
Manshoon

OK... here is my new party that i'm gonna go all the way with if i can
(I PROMISE front line is
1. Dwarven Lord - Dmg resistance is neat... sword with secondary mace
2. Dracon Sam - Sword with lotsa magic later on
3. Cat person Monk - Monks just rock
4. Human Ranger - Bows of course, with secondary in Polearm
5. Mook Bard - Lots of stamina!
6. Hobbit Gadgeterr - I love the little buggers!... but not like that
I thought i might try a no Pure caster party... if one fairy ninja can do it.... so can I! I'll try and keep you folks updated on status as i go along.
Thanks
Old 01-24-2002, 12:35 AM   #2
Goumindong
Manshoon

Spoilers ahead

||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
|
|

Take a look at this one, currently lv 15 and ready to tackle bayjin...

Vi
Tantris
Male Mook Psi(1)/ranger(13)
Male Felpur Gad(15)
Female Faerie Priest(15)
Male Faerie Alch(15)
Felmale Faerie Psi(15)
Female Faerie Mage(15)

I am now ready to take on bayjin, after fighting a hard battle to the rapax castle to ferro and the nice items up in there. I disarmed the bomb out of coincidink(found it on accident). have the astral dominae and choas molari, and the helm. Only problem, no npc's sell heavy heal/lightheal/medheal/cure light condition, ever i have boughtthem all and sold them back at inflated prices ala the alch, so my cash flow is nil right now, meaning i cant buy that second infinity helm, or that third infinity helm....
Goumindong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 03:45 AM   #3
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

Goumindong:

That's almost exacly the party I finished with (lvl 29-30)! Except I had a Fighter instead of a Gadgeteer.

With regarding to cash flow: You still can buy "Cure Disease" potions and "Hv Heal", if you know what I mean. I had 1.200.000 gold when I met Ferro the first time (I was level 20 though)

At level 18 I class changed:
Mage -> Samurai
Priest -> Lord
Alchemist -> Ninja

Consider it, it gives your Priest and Mage the ability to wear the infinity helm, not to mention better armor and weapon.

[Edited] I never took an RPC, I'd rather keep the XP for myself, thank you.

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Warhammer ]

Old 01-24-2002, 04:42 PM   #4
ratchild
Manshoon

OK, just exiting monastery. only like, 2 death/reloads, so not too bad...the deaths came from trying gregor... perhaps a little early.. after a couple of tried i was about to go level again, when in 2nd round Bob (samurai) got a critical... easy! considering i didn't have any healing spells till just recently.. and i still am not skilled enough to cast them half the time. i'll keep you folks updated!
Old 01-24-2002, 07:21 PM   #5
Goumindong
Manshoon

no, thats the problem, i cant buy heay heals at all, there are none to merge with the cure disease pots...

arrrrg no cash for those great items that i want to equip (and that my faeries cant equip)

4 casters rule!
Goumindong is offline   Reply With Quote