Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2001, 02:57 PM   #1
Draconia

Hi Everyone!! I hope everyone is doing great. Things are ok here. Lots of stuff has happened since the last time I stopped by. For one, my computer is all messed up. I have taken it to someone and they can't seem to fix it. This guy had it for 6 days and did nothing. I have had it and I don't know what to do. I want to have it fixed. I am looking for someone else to work on it today. I can't play any of my games and I just bought Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction. I also haven't been able to get online, I am suprised I have been able to get on as long as I have today.
I also found me a new doctor. I really like him alot. He prescribed me new meds for my depression. I just started taking them and so far nothing new. He is really nice and concerned. He told me that if things don't get better and I start feeling better soon, to go back. He isn't a therapist but he listened to what I had to say. He talked to me about everything and let me talk. He didn't suggest anything that I should do like the other always told me. He wants to try and help me instead of just taking my money. Just finding him has made me feel so much better, knowing that he cares about me and not my money makes it nice to go see him.
Well, I will be around for a little while. It's my day off today and I do have lots of stuff to do but I really missed all of you and wanted to drop by. Just wanted to let some of my friends here know how things have been. Pretty much, it's busy around here. ((HUGS))

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 07-17-2001, 03:01 PM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

Hi Draconia!
I only saw you briefly before you left, but its nice to see oyu again!
I love that sig.
Everythings going good here, its been really crowded. They even had to shut us down for a little while, cuz there were too many people. we were getting 500,000 hits a day!
Nice to see you, stop by the cafe to say hi there!

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
"I am great...start bowin'"
heeheeheeheehee
Old 07-17-2001, 03:01 PM   #3
Waluin

Greetings!

I got a place that may be able to fix it, but you'd have to send it to them. What do you think? Its in california, but he's very good, and very fair.

Their website is in disarray, but its here:http://www.v-micro.com/

[This message has been edited by Waluin (edited 07-17-2001).]
Old 07-17-2001, 03:01 PM   #4
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Hi Draconia, sorry to hear about your computer problems. I hope you get it fixed soon. Sounds like you're going in the right direction, getting meds for your depression, hope they work out for you.

------------------
Old 07-17-2001, 03:10 PM   #5
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Draconia,

So glad you stopped by again. Hate you are having computer problems; I think we can all sympathize with that. I am so glad that you found a new doctor. Sometimes just having someone new that has a new and fresh perspective is a helpful in itself. Sounds promising that you have confidence in this new doctor as well. Take care of yourself, and come back by soon. We miss you. *Hugs*

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB

Old 07-17-2001, 03:23 PM   #6
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Hello Draconia,

glad you made it here despite of those bothersome computer troubles !

I hope that will be resolved soon and that your hopes regarding your treatment will be fulfilled. How is your new job coming along, are you still enjoying it ?

Take care, please !

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 07-17-2001, 03:23 PM   #7
Draconia

Now that I finally got reconnected and my computer is frozen, I have returned.

Thanks Lioness. WOW that's alot of hits a day.
Thank you so much Waluin, I will check that out. I don't mind sending it as long as I can get it fixed. I am getting so frustrated that I will let my computer go for awhile so I can get it fixed. The guy I took it to told me that I needed to formatt my drive, whatever that means. I don't know much about computers but he did say that would erase all of my stuff on my computer and there is no way that I am doing that. I have too much stuff that I want to keep. I just want to strangle someone.
Thanks Lady Avalon. I have been on meds before but they didn't work. My husband is really glad that I found a new doc and that I am on new meds. He has been really worried. I just hope these ones will help me.
Thanks Reeka, I am happy with this doctor so far. I don't plan on going back to a therapist if this one can help. He does seem like a great doc. He called me today to see how I was and if I started taking my pills and I just seen him yesterday. I am so glad I found him.
I sure have missed all of you.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 07-17-2001, 03:28 PM   #8
Draconia

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Hello Draconia,

glad you made it here despite of those bothersome computer troubles !

I hope that will be resolved soon and that your hopes regarding your treatment will be fulfilled. How is your new job coming along, are you still enjoying it ?

Take care, please !

Thanks Ramon. I am glad I made it too. My computer is ready to fly. My job is still going ok. I don't enjoy it as much because I miss being home with my kids. It was nice at first to be away but now I would like to be home again. But it does help with the way I feel sometimes. I just need more time in the day.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 07-17-2001, 03:31 PM   #9
Moni

Nice to see you stop in!
I am glad that you found a Dr. that you have so much confidence in! They are indeed rare finds!
I hope your computer woes end soon!

*Hugs*
Moni

------------------

Old 07-17-2001, 04:08 PM   #10
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Hiya Draconia

Glad to hear that you found a Doc you like, that is always half the battle. I hope this medication works for you (I have just started meds myself and am hoping they take effect).

Sorry to hear of the puter problems...I have my work computer for email and the forum, but it is so frustrating when my home one goes down and I cannot play my games!

Hope all else is good with you and your family. Good luck with everything until the next time you stop by

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig